• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

help me please I'm so confused

kykidonason

Reaction score
Okay I am officially 26 dpo and I have no pregnancy signs at all yet AF has yet to show. Also to add I checked my cervix this morning and it was barely reachable but I touched it and its firm with a slight squishy sense. I have had little to no cm at all since from when I was suppose to have my AF but yet she never came. I have tested twice with two different tests and both were negative and I hoped that would start AF but nope. I'm so confused and can not go to the doctor(no health insurance)

I had a cycle like that. I went 6 weeks without af and no bfp. I went to a planned parenthood and they said sometimes your body can not ovulate and if you are using birth control incorrectly or coming off it to ttc it can mess your cycle up. Planned parenthood is free if you fall under certain income guidelines and discounted at others. If you are worried make an appointment with them in the us or try an urgent care center. Some hospitals will give you discounts for being broke or paying cash and at the very least they will allow payments.
It's hard but it's better to know what's going on rather than wonder. Gl

Cycles like that happen. If you've changed anything or had stress or illness, it is entirely possible that it disrupted your hormonal cycle. If not, it could be as Cutestuff said - just a nonovulating cycle.

Don't stress, but do go get a test from a healthcare practitioner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"