help me please!! implantation bleed or chemycal pregnancy

facasmar

Reaction score
Hello everybody. My name is fabiola and im in the middle of this charade. I dont know if im having implantation bleed or a early miscarriage. The thing is 2 days ago i took a pregnancy test and i got a faint line. My boyfriend and i were capable to see it and we were searching in all the web to know what it was suppose to mean.

We figured out i was pregnant. The day after i took the test, by 4am in the morning i started with a back pain and a few colics so i though it was because of my period cause im irregular at them.

But the bleeding was different, it wasnt as always, i mean, heavy the first and second day, no. I still bleeding but it is like the end of my period (i have 2 days with this bleeding) it is light, im using a pad but i doesnt get wet as much as my normal period. Im not having any kind of pain. Before starting bleeding i felt some sensibility in my niples but after starting bleeding i dont feel it anymore...

my question is, did i have an early miscarriage? Is this product of the implantation bleed? We had intercourse by december 18, 26 and 28.

Have you taken a second pregnancy test to see if they are still positive? That would be your best bet at this point so you know for sure. Hope you get some clarity...

It's probably hard to tell at this stage...with my 1st, I didn't know I was pregnant until I was about5 weeks, I had what I thought was a period but was in fact implantation bleeding. With my 2nd, I only had a day of spotting.

Have you tested again?

Best of luck xxx

Thank you for your answers, girls... well im waiting a little bit to make a second test because i have reading women have to wait for the body to reduce the levels of the pregnancy hormone. So i think im getting a new test on next monday or wednesday.

Today i woke up with less bleeding than yesterday. It looks just like my period finishing. I have no crampings, no sensitivity on my niples.

I also wanted to add that I did bleed a bit during the 1st trimester of my pregnancy with Jack. It caused no issues.

Best of luck with the tests.

Thanks for that information Laucu.

Today i took another PT, those with high sentitivity to the pregnancy hormone (my boyfriend is desperate about knowing if im preg or not). It got positive.

Remember that i said it was a faint line? Well this was also a faint line but stronger than the first one.

I have a new question, could this new positive result migh be false? If i really had an early miscarriage the first day i started bleeding, should not be negative the test?

Please, somebody help me with this...

Thanks for that information Laucu.

Today i took another PT, those with high sentitivity to the pregnancy hormone (my boyfriend is desperate about knowing if im preg or not). It got positive.

Remember that i said it was a faint line? Well this was also a faint line but stronger than the first one.

I have a new question, could this new positive result migh be false? If i really had an early miscarriage the first day i started bleeding, should not be negative the test?

Please, somebody help me with this...

I'm sorry honey I really don't know. I don't know how long the hormone would stay in your body for if miscarriage occurs.

Get thee to the doctors ASAP and best of luck xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"