• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Help me please

L

lil-lauren

Hey ladies I haven't been on here in a while, last time was mainly to do with my stillborn in jan and m/c later on in may. Well now I am 4 weeks pregnant. TOOK A test sat and it was positive.. 3 actually. Well Thursday gone I have rosey pink spot when I wiped and absolutely nothing after. Then sat +test. Today my period was due and although I knew it wouldn't come I just went to the loo and wiped and again just like Thursday was rosey pink spot. Nothing since iv wiped and wiped. I also think I may have a uti. It's all come back clear so it's been sent of for a culture. MY stomach is sore but has been for a weekish. What do you girls think? Any tips on what to do? X

Hey ladies I haven't been on here in a while, last time was mainly to do with my stillborn in jan and m/c later on in may. Well now I am 4 weeks pregnant. TOOK A test sat and it was positive.. 3 actually. Well Thursday gone I have rosey pink spot when I wiped and absolutely nothing after. Then sat +test. Today my period was due and although I knew it wouldn't come I just went to the loo and wiped and again just like Thursday was rosey pink spot. Nothing since iv wiped and wiped. I also think I may have a uti. It's all come back clear so it's been sent of for a culture. MY stomach is sore but has been for a weekish. What do you girls think? Any tips on what to do? X

Maybe it's implantation spotting? I had very light pink spotting the day AF was due. Nothing since then though.

I would personally talk to your dr. I know a lot of people say on here that spotting can be normal, and it can, but it can also be bad. Every time I've had that light spotting it always ended in miscarriage sadly, but that's my story.
Yours could just simply be implantation bleeding or I've also read somewhere that you can bleed a little bit on the expected day of your period. Your dr would know best and would be the only way to get a solid answer, I don't think you see much on an ultrasound this early but they can certainly do some blood tests to see if the hcg is going up or not. Unfortunately all you can do is wait and see but start with your dr and see what they can do.

Good luck. I sure hope this one sticks for you :hugs:

Gp have said it could be ib or period bleed or m/c and all I can do is wait and see which it is. Thankyou so much for your replies. I'm panicking and so very grateful for your replies x

I hate the waiting game, I really do. I've been there and no amount of advice that people could give eased my panic. I read a post on here where one lady said something along the lines of thinking that this pregnancy is going to happen, this baby is ok and is just getting used to things in there. I tell that to myself every time I'm scared or worried and it makes me feel just a little bit better, picturing all this positive energy towards the little miracle inside me.

Lets hope yours is just implantation bleeding, or breakthrough bleeding( I couldn't remember the term in the last post lol)

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/x2313/why-do-i-have-light-bleeding-in-early-pregnancy

Hi, I had some red on wiping when AF was due, same time as BFP, not sure if it was IB or breakthrough bleeding but it only lasted 2/3 days and went away, phew!

Last week, I had some brown spotting for a few days and then it looked like it changed from brown to pink. I called my doctor, and they sent me in for an ultra sound. Everything was perfectly fine. I asked the ultrasound tech what the spotting could be from, and she said that most pregnancies aren't "textbook". She also said, she's seen women who bleed throughout their entire pregnancies and they have perfect babies. All that to say, I would always tell your doctor about any brown, pink and of course red discharge, but I would also rest easy, knowing that many, many times - it can be your version of "normal".

I really hope you have a happy healthy easy pregnancy, :hugs:

SORRY FOR IT BEING SO LONG>>>
hey ladies i was wondering if someone could shed some light onto my situation.. so i have irregular cycles my last two cycles have been 45 & 51 days with 41 regular average, well i last had my period on aug 7th, ive done numerous prego test i got faint ones and negatives all randomly & this cycle im on cd 65 19 dpo(confirmed with calendar & opk), ive never been THIS unbalanced before with my cycles.. on october 3 i got light brown discharge and sunday it was dark brown, then monday it was brown with a pink smear once when i wiped then turned brown again, on wednesday it was light brown with a bright red smear once when i wiped again then it turned back to brown and its been brown ever since. i was wondering if anyone has experienced this and has either one started or two ended up with a pregnancy. i have a doctors appointment on wednesday to meet with my doctor to discuss my periods but im not sure i can wait im almost to the point of going to the er. i have gotten brown discharge before my periods but it normally only last two days then turned into my period.. this discharge is now going on 8 days and ive never had a pink or red wipe before so its kinda freaking me out. i tested today & it was negative. any idea whats going on or anyone experience this before? never had a miscarriage before or been prego at all so im quite lost, lol.

hey ladies i was wondering if someone could shed some light onto my situation.. so i have irregular cycles my last two cycles have been 45 & 51 days with 41 regular average, well i last had my period on aug 7th, ive done numerous prego test i got faint ones and negatives all randomly & this cycle im on cd 65 19 dpo(confirmed with calendar & opk), ive never been THIS unbalanced before with my cycles.. on october 3 i got light brown discharge and sunday it was dark brown, then monday it was brown with a pink smear once when i wiped then turned brown again, on wednesday it was light brown with a bright red smear once when i wiped again then it turned back to brown and its been brown ever since. i was wondering if anyone has experienced this and has either one started or two ended up with a pregnancy. i have a doctors appointment on wednesday to meet with my doctor to discuss my periods but im not sure i can wait im almost to the point of going to the er. i have gotten brown discharge before my periods but it normally only last two days then turned into my period.. this discharge is now going on 8 days and ive never had a pink or red wipe before so its kinda freaking me out. i tested today & it was negative. any idea whats going on or anyone experience this before? never had a miscarriage before or been prego at all so im quite lost, lol.

Hey sorry for not replying before now I haven't been online. Have you found any info out from your doctor?

Hey sorry for not replying before now I haven't been online. Have you found any info out from your doctor?

no not yet i dont go in untill wenesday. :/ did you end up prego i take it? im just guessing from your profile picture. lol.

Yeah I did and she's 3 today!! I knew I was pregnant before I took t test with her and to b fair iv always known before taking t tests and iv always tested a few days early xx

Yeah I did and she's 3 today!! I knew I was pregnant before I took t test with her and to b fair iv always known before taking t tests and iv always tested a few days early xx

ugh your SO lucky.. do you have regular cycles or do you like get prego easy? like that seems kinda rude to ask but im just wondering, lol. not in a rude way! <3

ugh your SO lucky.. do you have regular cycles or do you like get prego easy? like that seems kinda rude to ask but im just wondering, lol. not in a rude way! <3

Lol it's fine. Don't ask don't know. I have regular cycles. 31-33 days. But I can say months iv used conceive plus iv gotten pregnant. It's def worth a try for you hun

Lol it's fine. Don't ask don't know. I have regular cycles. 31-33 days. But I can say months iv used conceive plus iv gotten pregnant. It's def worth a try for you hun

whats that? lol.:)

It's like lube but it's t same as our cm and if maybe out insides are a bit of due to hormones or what no sperm can't survive well this prevents it and like I said iv always got pregnant when using it. I had 3 cycles and 3rd with it I got bfp this year and last year I had 2 with t second time bfp (sadly had a stillborn) and another time. Go on amazon hun it's in there xx

It's like lube but it's t same as our cm and if maybe out insides are a bit of due to hormones or what no sperm can't survive well this prevents it and like I said iv always got pregnant when using it. I had 3 cycles and 3rd with it I got bfp this year and last year I had 2 with t second time bfp (sadly had a stillborn) and another time. Go on amazon hun it's in there xx

okay thanks doll!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"