Help Me Please!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Tests' started by lolomom, Feb 1, 2011.

1. lolomom

lolomom Mom of 4!

Hi All,
    So I posted on here a few days ago about my BFP. Confirmed with 3 FRERs and 2 digital tests...plus a bunch of ICs. I am now 1 day late for my AF and 12 dpo.
    My question/worry is that I had read you can use OPKs as pregnancy tests, so I took one this evening and it was completely negative. What does this mean? I'm so worried that I'm going to miscarry. Is it possible to just never get a positive OPK and have a successful pregnancy? Has this happened to anyone else? My tests are pretty obviously positive, but I'm also worried that they're not getting a ton darker......I haven't taken a FRER since I found out I was pregnant but I've been taking the ICs, and while they are obviously positive I feel like maybe they should be darker??? Any thoughts?

2. Summons619

Summons619 Well-Known Member

I really dont think you should worry about that you know your preggo maybe its too much hcg and the opk isnt reading it!!!Congrats hope you have a healthy 9 months :)

3. Mellybelle

Mellybelle Well-Known Member