Help me work this out

smileyfaces

Reaction score
Im just pondering on this. Im 8+3w pregnant going off my LMP but just thinking back to my pregnancy tests.

I took the first one 5 days before my period was due and the second one 2 days later (3 days before my period).

Has anyone else had tests this dark at 3 and 5 days BEFORE period is due? Does this mean i ovulated earlier?

Screenshot_20190909-073449_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190909-073455_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, i found out at the begining of August, just been in denial since :lol:

I bet it has taken a while to sink in!

Thank you both! Does anyone know if this means I ovulated earlier?

My tests was super dark with number 4, had 1st positive at 8dpo and 2-3 on digi at 13dpo, you could of ov earlier, have strong hcg or maybe 2 in there x

This is number 4 for me too. My previous pregnancies were all faint lines, didnt get tests that dark till 5 weeks ish.

Hopefully just high hcg, defo dont want twins. This pregnancy was a very big shock, id have a heart attack if it was twins

Im thinking ive probably just Ov'd earlier than normal

Maybe it’s a different gender? My tests were as dark as that with my girls before my af was due!

Massive congrats x

Yes, someone i know has said that too! Who knows!!

Congratulations hon. I swear u was in the Feb love bugs group in 2012-2013 I remember you.
I was future hopes on there.

Congratulations! Yes! I also had a dark test at 10dpo and AF was due on 16dpo, my HCG was always nice and high too! Good luck to you:)

Thank you, i will find out at my 12 week scan if my dates are off (if i O'd early) wont i so not long to wait really

Congratulations hon. I swear u was in the Feb love bugs group in 2012-2013 I remember you.
I was future hopes on there.

Oh my god I remember your name from back then too! I was also back here around 2011-2012 and back again from 2013-2014 my name was BabyBlondex

Funny how we all come back together isn't it lol :)

My tests with DD were MUCH darker than any of my boys. This time they were much darker too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->