Help me

Ellarose4

Reaction score
Help!!! I did an ovulation test this morning and thought it was positive just did another 3 hours later 10.30am and got a negative! It's day 23 for me! Likely or unlikely I'm ovulating?

have you ovulated yet this month? Have you been getting any other signs of Oing EWCM? Are you taking your temp? even with the + OPK and EWCM, it does not mean that you will or have Od only temping or an ultrasound will be able to tell you indefinitely

Thanks! That makes sense! It's driving me crazy! I've never been regular gosh I wish I had been!! Lol

Thanks! That makes sense! It's driving me crazy! I've never been regular gosh I wish I had been!! Lol

You should start temping if you hadn't already, I know it can be a pain in the butt however it does tend to take all of the guess work out of it. :flower:

Are you sure the opk line was as dark or darker than the control line?

Also, was the 10:30 a.m. urine concentrated [you waited a few hours, minimal water drinking prior]...

Last month I finally got my +opk at 11:30 a.m. on cd20 and by 4 p.m. it was gone! That can happen and it's why I'm now testing 2x/day near my O date.

Good luck!

Also remember that you shouldn't be doing OPKs in the morning...they won't be accurate! The best time is mid-day or afternoon!

Also remember that you shouldn't be doing OPKs in the morning...they won't be accurate! The best time is mid-day or afternoon!

Depends on which ones you are using [I just recently learned]...for the wondfo's etc. the best time of day is supposedly after 10 a.m. before 8 p.m. [I read somewhere that 12 p.m. is best].

BUT I just found out that the clearblue line of digital opk's are actually meant for FMU...the one with the empty O and smiley face [called clearlblue digital ovulation test] is any time of day including FMU.

However, The newest one that shows both high & peak fertility [it's the clearblue ADVANCED digital ovulation test] actually prefers FMU to anything else...

So be careful when using OPK's that you read about when to test.

You should start temping if you hadn't already, I know it can be a pain in the butt however it does tend to take all of the guess work out of it. :flower:

I just started temping this morning! it is a pain! my partner thinks im insane lol!!!! do you know what the normal temp should be (degreees) i cannot seem to find it anywhere... i always thought 37 degrees was a normal temp

That actually makes a bit more sense!! so i should disregard the morning test i did yesterday?! baby danced just incase anyhow!!

Also, was the 10:30 a.m. urine concentrated [you waited a few hours, minimal water drinking prior]...

Last month I finally got my +opk at 11:30 a.m. on cd20 and by 4 p.m. it was gone! That can happen and it's why I'm now testing 2x/day near my O date.

Good luck!

2 times s day! gee this ttc is getting expensive lol! well i bd'd last night just in case! I dont think ive ovulated yet at all this month! GRRRRRRRR!!! i didnt test from day 4 - 16 becuase i was away O'S and baby dancing every day but since then ive tested every day and yesterday was the first time i even got anything close to a positive! I just wish i knew my o'cycle was regular! its doing my head in! gosh i always thought it was great not getting my period every month when i was younger (even 6 months ago!) and now im soo pissssed off! lol

I just started temping this morning! it is a pain! my partner thinks im insane lol!!!! do you know what the normal temp should be (degreees) i cannot seem to find it anywhere... i always thought 37 degrees was a normal temp

it is, but every *body* is different :haha:
Your temp will fluctuate a lot each morning, so no worries. When temping you are not looking for the normal you are looking for *your* normal. K :thumbup:
I do it in ferinheight :winkwink:

Good luck!

2 times s day! gee this ttc is getting expensive lol! well i bd'd last night just in case! I dont think ive ovulated yet at all this month! GRRRRRRRR!!! i didnt test from day 4 - 16 becuase i was away O'S and baby dancing every day but since then ive tested every day and yesterday was the first time i even got anything close to a positive! I just wish i knew my o'cycle was regular! its doing my head in! gosh i always thought it was great not getting my period every month when i was younger (even 6 months ago!) and now im soo pissssed off! lol[/QUOT

I know but once you narrow it down things will get better, I poas for a whole month the first 2 cycles just to make sure that this is my cycle. 25-26day.
:flower:

Good luck!

2 times s day! gee this ttc is getting expensive lol! well i bd'd last night just in case! I dont think ive ovulated yet at all this month! GRRRRRRRR!!! i didnt test from day 4 - 16 becuase i was away O'S and baby dancing every day but since then ive tested every day and yesterday was the first time i even got anything close to a positive! I just wish i knew my o'cycle was regular! its doing my head in! gosh i always thought it was great not getting my period every month when i was younger (even 6 months ago!) and now im soo pissssed off! lol[/QUOT

I know but once you narrow it down things will get better, I poas for a whole month the first 2 cycles just to make sure that this is my cycle. 25-26day.
:flower:

I'm thinking i might do that! i need to just figure out where i am!! I am totally in a hurry to conceive! but i dont think that is going to make any difference lol ill just try and relax and figure it out! golly gosh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->