Help! Mid cycle bleeding super positive ovulation test

flipporama1

Reaction score
Like the title says.... I thought i started my period 14 days early and it's actually was pretty heavy for the last 2 days. But today I decided to take an ovulation test because I should be ovulating now and not having a period now but my ovulation test is super positive so I don't know what's going on. Has anyone ever experienced this? Also my last af Was kind of weird and short. so I took a pregnancy test and it looks like maybe a very very very faint line? Any insight or input is appreciated take a look at the picture...

Maybe it was a miscarriage? Or I really don't know if I'm just bleeding during ovulation....

Attachments

• 20170822_133837-1.jpg
    20170822_133837-1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 20170822_134106-1.jpg
    20170822_134106-1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 20170822_134053-1.jpg
    20170822_134053-1.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 35
The hpt image sucks but irl there's a vvvf line. Mid day urine, not hold. I'm holding now to try a frer. What are the chances though? I'm so puzzled! Super positive opk, bleeding for 2 days (enough that i had to use super tampons yesterday) only lasted until today and today i have just light pink/brown spotting. Ughhhhhhh :wacko:

I can't see a line on the hpts hun but that is for sure a positive opk!! I think maybe something has bled somewhere, cyst ruptured or something and you are actually ovulating now! Have you any other symptoms of ovulation?

I can't see a line on the hpts hun but that is for sure a positive opk!! I think maybe something has bled somewhere, cyst ruptured or something and you are actually ovulating now! Have you any other symptoms of ovulation?

yeah actually had cramps that were so bad I thought for sure it was my period starting two weeks early. And then within a few hours I was bleeding but like a light AF. Then the second day the bleeding was so bad I thought for sure it was just my period coming early And my cycle was messed up. All night last night I was cramping really bad and that's why I took the ovulation test today. And today the bleeding's much much lighter. I just never experienced bleeding during ovulation.

I think there may be some unrelated reason for the midcycle bleed, I'd mention it to your DR but you can very well be ovulating even when bleeding.

Did your OPK and HPT touch as that can transfer a little dye and look like a very faint line.

Good luck with your FRER but id get busy just in case :) x

How frustrating! I can see a line on the hpts too, just about! Fxd for the frer x

I think there may be some unrelated reason for the midcycle bleed, I'd mention it to your DR but you can very well be ovulating even when bleeding.

Did your OPK and HPT touch as that can transfer a little dye and look like a very faint line.

Good luck with your FRER but id get busy just in case :) x

I actually didn't even use the same cups for each test, same urine though, because i know opks can cause hpt's top get faint positives if they touch during processing....

We're not really ttc but i would be happy to have another baby. Dh is wanting to wait but i feel like my clock is ticking :haha:

Ive only ever had ovulation bleefing once ever and it compmetely threw me. Never had pain with it though so im a bit stumped. Curious to see the frer!

Frer
I *think* it's stark white....but maybe the bleeding was a cyst?

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1503497564885.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1503497564885.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 58
I'd wait and use FMU. Good luck x

looking forward to the next test
it could be ovulation bleeding sometimes it can be heavy when the egg pops through
good luck x

Feel like i see a hint of something but might just be the light. Good luck!

I'm curious to see what is happening with you because I occasionally get this but have never had it checked out. I have always chalked it up to my fibroids but I know I need to go to my Dr and check for sure!

I get ovulation bleeding, it isn't ever like a period though, just red or brown tinted egg white cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->