help my eyes hurt

SamDan1991

Reaction score
Okay so I do keep track of my cycle on an app on my cell. Cycle has been 27-28 days for the last 4 months. Had my period on March 5th - 9th. Apps says I was going to ovulate on the 18th.

Hubby and I did the deed on the 14th, 16th, 17th, 18th & 19th....we are really trying here lol

At 6dpo to 8dpo (sorry for TMI) I had extremely sore and heavy boobs. They hurt so bad that I couldnt wear a bra, not even a sports bra. My hubby said my nipples and surrounding area looked different than normal.

Last night after I can home from work (9dpo) I went to store and bought 2 brand new tests. Took one last night because I hate waiting and got the attached pictures below.

Hubby said he saw a line I can only see it when I tweak the image. Hubby saw the line in the 3 min mark. This was on about a 4hr bladder hold

I know the blue dye tests suck :( I took another test this am 10dpo on about a 2 hr bladder hold and got a negative.

A little confused but I bought some pink dye test ( FRER) and I am going to try again at 12 dpo.

Attachments

• unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 41
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 38
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 38
Also for got to add that since 6dpo I have had slight cramps on an off, mostly on the left and in the center. I normally do not get cramps until 1 day before AF and these have not gone away. Some days are worse than others.

I can see a line but having said that I hate those freaking tests! I swear they are the devil.

ahh yes they are the devil. I was on the depo shot for 9 months but i have been off it for a year and 3 months exactly. I know it takes time after those damn shots but we are really trying to have a little jelly bean. they need to fix those damn blue dye tests lol

Yeah those tests have given me nothing but false lines =\. I think I had SO pee on one and had a line but you never know. Fxed it's your bfp! If not, I suggest opks and bbt. It's not as intensive as people make it out to be

Are they not first pee of the day results? I can see lines but would hold out for a morning test or boil the pee for 3-4 hours and try not to drink too much water. Good luck :dust:

'Boil the pee'!! Lmao i was thinking what in a pan??!

sadly with another neg test yesterday AF decided to great me today. its weird though because she is 2 days early. So my cycle this this month was only 26 days :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->