Help my little dear is trying my patients

rocemom

Mother of 1 expecting
Reaction score
OKAY So shes 10.5 months was sleeping thru the night beautifully and now that she is with nannuy all day she wont sleep in her crib. Which she would do just fine before.

Not to mention she wants to cuddle with my boob. I have to take one boob out of my top and she cuddles with it and rubs it all night, and if I move it from her she screams. I never thought I would be posting something like this as it sounds so funny to say it out loud.

Im okay with a family bed on the weekends but during the week Sun thru Thursday I dont sleep well.

Any suggestions to break her from this? or do I just go with it she misses me?
I just need some sleep

will she cuddle up to an item of clothing you've worn instead?

nope it specifically the breast bare naked breast. She actually will move my night shirt to lay on my breast. she doesnt even try to nurse just lays there

No advice really as my LO was just the same. We cosleep full time, but in the past few months she's started putting more space between us unless she's teething when she pretty much lies on top of me!

I wonder if she's wanting to reconnect with you if you're away in the day? Hope the stage passes quickly for you.

what if the nanny puts her to bed?

No advice really as my LO was just the same. We cosleep full time, but in the past few months she's started putting more space between us unless she's teething when she pretty much lies on top of me!

I wonder if she's wanting to reconnect with you if you're away in the day? Hope the stage passes quickly for you.

Maybe it is the teeth then. or wanting to reconnect Ill maybe just enojy it
Thanks

does sound like seperation anxiety! could you maybe stay in her rooom with her til she falls asleep then leave? or like you said enjoy the time with her, it may be something she grows out of soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->