Help Narrowing Name List

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
Please bear with me as there are 30+ names on my list right now. I really need some help narrowing them down, though, seeing as how I've completely gone of the name Jennady and am starting all over again with trying to pick a name for my little girl. If you could tell me your top five names off my huge list, that would be great. Thanks!

*Addalyn
*Amber
*Briella
*Cadence
*Carleigh
*Chloe
*Cassidy
*Calissa
*Courtnie
*Delilah
*Emma
*Farrah
*Genevive
*Harper
*Harlow
*Isabella
*Jayla
*Jennady
*Kendall
*Lexie
*Madalynn
*Marissa
*Mollie
*MaKayla
*Natalie
*Shaylee
*Stephanie
*Vanessa
*Vivianna

I put them in a sort-of alphabetical list. Take note that the middle name will be Ann. :)

--quick edit--
Lynn is also an option for a middle name if it sounds better than Ann. I meant to mention this when I made the post (and then again when I replied) but keep forgetting :doh:

OK, I've picked out my faves from your names, its not that I don't like the others I just prefer these few....

Genevive Ann - really beautiful, unusual name - my fave I think

Chloe - love it, especially with Ann
Isabella
Lexie
Natalie
Stephanie
Vanessa

Vivianna - I love this name too (almost as much as Genevive Ann) but think it doesn't sound right at all with Ann
Amber - I really, really like this name but not sure with Ann
Madalynn - I like this but not sure with Ann

i absolutely love the names carleigh, chloe, delilah, emma, and makayla.
i actually think all the names you picked out are beautiful and will suit your daughter just fine.
:)

btw, what website did you use to get your cute picture with your son's name on it?
it's on your signature with cute little animals.
i'd love to know, it's hella cute.
:)

Here are my favorites:

Delilah
Emma
Isabella
Natalie
Vanessa

In order of preference, it would be Emma, Isabella, Natalie, Delilah and Vanessa :)

I think Lexie is the best of the list . It sounds sweet too with the middle name being Ann.:D

Genevieve is my name and i hate it!! don't do it to your little girl! I even remember starting nursery school and begging my mum to not tell anyone my name ws Genevieve!

I really like Lexi (I would call my daughter that but my neighbour named her daughter that)

Lexi
Shaylee
Harlow
Mollie
Cassidy

Mollie Ann
Chloe Ann
Shaylee Ann
Jayla Ann
Calissa Ann

:) xx

My faves in your list:

*Chloe
*Delilah
*Emma
*Isabella
*Lexie

Chloe and Lexie go better with Ann (they don't end in -a) :)

Genevieve is my name and i hate it!! don't do it to your little girl! I even remember starting nursery school and begging my mum to not tell anyone my name ws Genevieve!

aww and I love it! Just shows how much we all like different names! Did you become a Gen/Jenny?

My little girl is called Chloe Anne so i like that one:thumbup:

I also like mollie ann

aww and I love it! Just shows how much we all like different names! Did you become a Gen/Jenny?

A lot of people that do find out my name say they like it, but it's a good name for kids to to make jokes about aswell lol.... i was called Geneva convention at school or they'd say "broom broom" as i walked past (Because of he famous car film! lol)

To be honest as i've got older i've learned to like it, as it is different. everyone has always called me Genni thou

My top 5 babes :

*Amber
*Briella
*Jayla
*Lexie
*Mollie

xx

My faves are:
Amber
Harper (this really grows on you - my friend has a baby named Harper)
Isabella
Mollie
Vanessa

I'm just not sure how Amber flows with Ann ...

Good luck making your decision!

Madalynn
Genevieve (can be shortened to Evie if you wanted)
Lexie
Chloe
Mollie

Loving all of these names.xx

Think Chloe Ann is really classy, I love Harlow too (I would have chosen this, except it sounds awful with our surname)

My faves from your list:-

Madalynn
Lexie
Isabella
Harper
Harlow

I liked Lexie Ann the best but Genevieve is growing on me :)

Thanks for all your replies, ladies! Keep giving me suggestions. lol. I need all the help I can get. :rofl:

These are my favourite 5 names:

Chloe
Harper
Lexie
Mollie
Stephanie
I particularly like Harper and Lexie as they are a bit different! Good luck deciding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->