HELP need ideas for what to wear to christening

welshsarah

Reaction score
Ok.. So my nephew is getting christened on Sunday. Obviously none of my old clothes fit me at 31 weeks preggers. I got loads of maternity tops and jeans and stretchy leggings but nothing which is smart casual. Been looking on Newlook maturnity for something nice! ( cant seem to find anything!) Any ideas on what I can wear (Dont want to wear a dress, Im feeling too frumpy for that!) Please help xxx

I went to a christening a couple of weeks ago. I wore black linen trousers and a maternity top I found on ebay. Already had the trousers and the top was £5 inc delivery so wasn't too bad then.

Hope you have a lovely time at the christening :)

I think maxi dresses are great with a bump but if your not keen on a dress I got some nice maternity linen trousers from new look for about £16. They are really stretchy and fit nice. I brought a pair in white and black, maybe you could wear those with a nice top and some wedges or flip flops.

Good luck xxx

I know you said not a dress but a maxi with a skinny belt above your bump looks fab! Put a lightweight cardie on and voila! X

I went to an engagement party at 34 weeks and went through my wardrobe as a last resort, believing that nothing would fit. Well, I found a couple of dresses that did fit, stretchy types & ended up wearing one. I'm so glad that I didn't go out and spend $ on a dress that I will never wear again. My advice is to have a good look through your wardrobe and ask any friends/rellies if they have anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"