Help needed 10 Month old stopped eating

Bec10

Reaction score
Hello.

My daughter has always been ok at eating, however the past 3 weeks have been a major struggle. She will only eat if she has something to play with in her hands. I started to give her a spoon which worked but she then threw it on the floor and straight back down when I picked it up for her. Tried various other objects which had the same effect. HV told me to give finger food and feed her at the same time, the sAme happens she throws food on the floor and peers down at it from her high chair. Now she is bored of all objects I give her and just won't eat.

Anyone experienced this or could offer any advice??

Many thanks xxx

I'm afraid I cannot help as I am in exact the same boat as you - My LO has become a nightmare to feed. I feel like my food is just not good enough for her :( I'll be watching this thread for answers x

Rylan went through that. it will pass. I would sneak in food when he wasnt looking.

have you tried different textures? Rylan got bored with the super smooth baby food so I started mixing Pastina in with it to give it "lumps"

the throwing is a stage too, he/she is learning what happens when they do that and it fascinates them :) good luck!

Kian went through a stage like that, all I done was made sure every meal was something he could feed himself and left it until he decided it wanted to eat it x

I will keep going with it. Tonight I let her watch tv but still didn't work the best really hope it us a phase like your lo's
Xx

Spaghetti!!! Gets all caught in their hands and difficult to throw too!
Maybe offer more snacks when out and about too if you.re worried they aren't getting enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->