help needed - when to bd? when to test hpt?

purplite

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a little long but could use some advice.

My cycles are pretty irregular - usually ranging from 30-45 days. I've tried using cheapie OPKs and usually get some sort of a line. First day of LMP was June 11. On June 30th (19dpo) I got a really dark line, but not AS dark as the control line. I kept using them (and keep using them) just in case. My husband and I have BDed every other day since June 26th more or less. I went through a phase of only faint OPK lines and then on July 8th I got one that was again really dark (but not AS dark as the control line, once again). Since then I've gotten a line each time, but never as dark as the control line. So now I don't know if I Oed around June 30 or July 8 .... not at all. I would assume I have since my longest cycle has been 46 days which would make me due for AF at the latest by July 25 but I never got a clear OPK positive (and I was testing 2x/day). Any thoughts?? I don't want to waste a bunch of HPTs. I also don't want to stop BDing if I haven't really Oed and am having a super long cycle or something....any help welcome

are you temping at all? The only way that I can tell for sure when I O'd is by temps and OPK.. or by temps alone. Since OPK only tells you when you are about to ovulate, it would be hard to tell unless you have a secondary method like temping.

Sorry I could not give you more info. I would recommend Bd'ing every other day until AF arrives or until you are for sure late :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->