Help needed

loola

Reaction score
Sorry this is going to be long ladies.

I had my son back in March and have been on the pill since. Been having regular periods , no problems.

I missed two pills last cycle ( one in the first week and one in the third), I spotted for three days on and off from the day I took my last pill ( Sunday 29th November). I did not have a normal AF and have not bled since the spotting stopped, I have continued my pill as normal and restarted taking it after my 7 day break despite not bleeding properly.

Since then , I've been having some symptoms : constipation , increased creamy cm, 'heavy feeling 'boobs , insane mood swings ( poor OH) , mild cramps like the stretching pains during early pregnancy and just the general feeling of being pregnant - with my son, I knew I was pregnant before I tested, just had a feeling. I have this again - to the point of I'm convinced of it.

Here's my problem , BFNs all round?!

I just don't know what to do. Do I go to the Drs or do I count my spotting as AF or could I still be in with having a BFP?

I've used every test going and they're all negative.

I'm just so so convinced I am, I just feel something.

Any advice received with lots of love xxx

If you are unsure, I say go to the doctors. If for nothing else other than to get some answers and put your mind at ease :) Trust your instincts. If you feel different, there is nothing wrong with going to the obgyn to get checked out. Wishing you all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->