Help, new here

Briarroselex

Reaction score
Briarroselex
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

I'm wondering if anyone could help me. I have pcos and I just started trying to get pregnant. I took a 21 ovulation test and got the results today. My progesterone level was at 2.5. My dr said it was low but I'm still ovulating. Everything I see online says that number is very low and that's means I'm not ovulating. Why didn't my dr seem concerned. The only think they said was get an opk. Is anyone knowledgable in this? What does this number mean? Thank you for any input.

I don't know anything about it, but definitely use opks. Wondfo brand are cheap and you can get a bunch (amazon).

Good luck and baby dust to you!

From what I gather it is low and you could have a hard time conceiving at that level. But it is ovulation. Main thing is not to get the test done on day 21. But exactly 7 days after ovulation. So if you ovulate on day 16 get it done on day 23 to get the most accurate levels

I also got a level of 2 - but mine was on day 22 - 8 DPO (or so I thought) my Dr said I did not ovulate... They want the number over 10 at 7DPO - atleast that is what my dr said to me...

Yes I would start temping (get a BBT thermometer - I got mine at Walmart) and using OPK's... I also use the WONDFO's off of amazon...

the 21 day test is no good if you don't know if you ovulated or what day you ovulated...

I think if you start temping and using OPK's then you will get a better sense of what is going on with your body!!

Anyway!! Good luck and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->