Help!!! Newly Pregnant and freaking out!

KelliGal

Trying for #2 with Infertility
Reaction score
I just found out I was pregnant yesterday at 13DPO. The only symptoms I've had is some nausea, and cramping. Tonight I noticed some brownish spotting I guess when I went to the bathroom.

Is this normal?? I'm freaking because I don't really have that many symptoms!

hey congrats!!!! I wouldn't worry too much ive heard brown spotting is normal and is probably from baby implanting. I also didn't have any symptoms until 8 weeks when everything hit me. Maybe for peace of mind call your doctor in the morning and see if they can get you in early but I bet everything is just fine! Congrats again!!

oh and I have had two massive bright red bleeds on two occasions and everything is going fine. :flower:

I had no real sympoms until 6 weeks then they hit me, nausea and tiredness really bad. Ive also had a couple of bits of brown spotting as well ive heard thats old blood probably from implantation so i havent worried too much.

Hi I'm currently 4 weeks pregnant with my 4th and if had Brown sporting with one very light but there also had it with my last pregnancy I have phoned the doc but if it's Brown then apparently it's old blood and is very common if your really worried you could call your doctor or mv but I wouldn't worry to much as there's so many other ladys have the same thing hope your doing well and everything is fine also I never have any symptoms till well after 6 weeks every one takes pregnancy differently and no two are the same on my phone so sorry for rambling and the dodgie spelling lol

Thanks ladies!! Just to be safe I'm going to call my midwife today. But I feel much better knowing not everyone has symptoms!

This is my first pregnancy so I was totaling expecting the large hurting boobs! So I was a bit surprised that they feel just fine!

hey congrats!!!! I wouldn't worry too much ive heard brown spotting is normal and is probably from baby implanting. I also didn't have any symptoms until 8 weeks when everything hit me. Maybe for peace of mind call your doctor in the morning and see if they can get you in early but I bet everything is just fine! Congrats again!!
Thank you!!!

What part of Utah do you live in? We moved from St George a few years ago. Miss it so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->