HELP! No coverline CD 22 possible 2-3 DPO

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
I'm getting frustrated with FF and BBT. I took OPKs and got positives CD 17-20 but got a stronger result on on CD 17-18 (especially 18). Did the BD on CD 17-19 (SO is a trucker and that's the best we could do lol). My temp hit a low on CD 19 (97.62), CD 20 had a slight rise (97.76), CD 21 had a spike (98.41), now on CD 22 and it dipped quite a bit (98.14).

I'm at loss as to why I still see no coverline at CD 22 and why I had a temp dip at CD 22, anyone had the same thing happen. I'm thinking I O'd on CD 19 because I had a dip from a rise and a couple days after had a rise. So is there a possibility I'm at DPO 2-3?

Thank you for the help :hugs:

I think you ovulated on CD 20 because that's your biggest rise from 20-21....you'll get a cover line in a couple days

I think you ovulated on CD 20 because that's your biggest rise from 20-21....you'll get a cover line in a couple days

Thank you for the reply. I am still new to all of this, getting better and better each day. If I did I sure hope the little swimmers from CD 17-19 stayed happy. We did :sex: 3-4 times while he was home, I can't remember exactly lol. The last BD was on CD 19 at night, so FX!

In order to get your crosshairs on FF, you have to have 3 temps higher than the previous 6. That is probably why you haven't seen them appear yet. They should be there in a couple days!

In order to get your crosshairs on FF, you have to have 3 temps higher than the previous 6. That is probably why you haven't seen them appear yet. They should be there in a couple days!

Thank you! I'm hoping to see them soon. FX O'd close to the BD time frame.

I also think you O'd on cd 20 and if your temps stay up you will get your crosshairs soon. Your chart looks great, don't worry about that dip on cd 22, a saw tooth pattern is normal.

I also think you O'd on cd 20 and if your temps stay up you will get your crosshairs soon. Your chart looks great, don't worry about that dip on cd 22, a saw tooth pattern is normal.

Thank you SO much for replying to my post. I am getting some great input from you lovely women. I'm hoping my temp stays up in the following days and doesn't dip as projected AF comes closer. That two week wait is going to kill me again. Hopefully I don't go overboard as that time comes closer. Last month was the first month TTC but I didn't know nearly as much as I know now. I always assumed that because my cycle is 27-30 days that O was going to come at CD 14-16. This was my first month doing the OPK strips and it was been an eye opener to me. I'm so happy I joined this site because I would have never gotten all this great advice, especially from women that have similar cycles.

I will keep y'all posted, thank you again for the info :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->