HELP! Not trying for a baby but alarmed with what ive just seen!

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
A lost post ahead so apologies to you all! 😣

Im not at all trying for a baby, I have 2 ages 4 and almost 2 and as much as I love babies im not ready at all for my 3rd!

Ive been on and off the mini pill for years as I am a migraine sufferer, and fell pregnant with my son while on it, I didnt miss any, I didnt have sickness or diarrhea and the chances of becoming pregnant on it was slim, but I ended up pregnant anyway.

I've recently gone back on the pill, like a month ago started taking it the day of my last period which was the 28th April, I found it odd as I normally have a heavy 5 day period which is regular every month and the pill at first normally makes my period irregular and long, but this period was very light and short and the opposite to what the pill usually makes me feel like, and due to this I've just had an incline the pill is going to fail me agaib. I didn't have unprotected sex before my period.

Twice last week and twice this week weve had unprotected sex and even though I'm fertile this week, I wasn't fertile last week (I follow the Ovia app to see when I'm going to have my period) I've been feeling odd.

Ive just been to the toilet and was shocked to see what looked like implantation bleeding even though the 1st time we ever had unprotected sex while on the pill was the 1st of May, making it nearly 2 weeks ago. Now it wouldn't make sense to be implantation bleeding but the only way I have a bit of streaky bloody mucus when I wipe has of course been implantation bleeding which ive had on all pregnancies.

I'm not even due for my next period until the 28th may which is 2 weeks away. I don't know whats going on!

Please help ladies, sorry for the long post!
💜

It does sound possible it was implantation bleeding. Unless you have just started the pill and it could be breakthrough bleeding/unsettled your cycle.

Hope you get the result you want :flower:

Thank you hun, I'm sure its my period 2 weeks earlier than it was supposed to me I feel all bloated now and have a bit more bleeding than I did earlier its still dark blood rather than my usual but I've just put a pad on now see if it gets any worse I'll know for sure then 😄💜

I started taking it on the 28th April aswel hun on the first day of my last period and I'm on again 😖

I would say that's likely to be breakthrough bleeding, which is very normal when you just start back on the pill or even if you've been on it for a while, but miss a day. It's just your body's weird response to the hormones and sometimes it takes a while for everything to adjust so you get some odd bleeding here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"