HELP! Odd Cervical Fluid!

the_rhodora

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Here I am back for the third TTC cycle now currently on cycle day 12 (average ovulation day on cycle day 15-16). This is the first cycle where I'm starting to observe my CM to help determine ovulation. I had only been taking BBT before.

So today I noticed some CM that I really don't know how to qualify. It is thick, booger-like, and yellow but very stretchy. It's not clear like they say EGG WHITE CM should be...nor it is thin or watery. Some of it is in globs that stretch but return back to their form...sorry TMI....

What does this mean? Is this considered fertile CM?

No its not fertile probably will happen in a few days.

this is the type of CM i get a few days before turning fertile. you should be getting your EWCM in a couple of days or so. BD away!

If you google cervical mucus and click on images, you will see examples of different types of mucus. Might help you determine what you are looking at. Though sounds like sticky CM. Good luck with your BDing!

If you google cervical mucus and click on images, you will see examples of different types of mucus. Might help you determine what you are looking at. Though sounds like sticky CM. Good luck with your BDing!

Thanks dear, I just noticed some stretchy EWCM today although it's not very abundant. But still, phewww! I think what I had the other day was indeed sticky CM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->