help on names plz

Masie, Lilly, Mia, Lola, Arleena, Rhianna, Shyla.... I think all these names are pretty for a little girl

how about Carlena lol

or
Kiara ,cheyanne,sienna,tamika,tahlia

well it depends... Leah fulltimemum does have a ring to it! lol

lol! I think leah and leanne in the same household is fine babe, you will be known as mum anyway :D
xx

only thing is i no a lady dwon road with a girl called leah

just latley leah is starting to point out at me i love it

So wat about Aleah(Alliyah) or Tleah (obviosuly you could play with the spelling but done it like that so you could understand pronouciation)

These are the names I like if I have a girl..
Casey
Payton
Maddison
Brogan
Lucia
Jaylen

xxx

lol, wow. Long lists!

I love the names Evelyn, Claira, Celeste and Briar (boy/girl name).. also, Indira. I've always thought that Ryan was cute for a girl, but people always tell me it's a boy's name.

we picked Charlotte, which looks pretty popular on the lists.

I have a little girl named Ryan but I spell it Ryen her middle name is Maddison Rose , I like it , very cute for a girl I think .

Shani, Sofia, Leah, Lila, Lola, Ella, Evie, Phoebe, Gracie, Millie, Molly??????????

Seems so much harder to pick a girls name!!

We are thinking Bailey as boy or girls name has a leah ring to it which i like too, Allyiah for girl is nice too.

Gosh, there are quite a few names on these lists to choose from, so if I double up, forgive...these were some of the names we tossed around before deciding on Violet.

Nora
Louisa
Ella
Emma
Josephine
August
Adelaide
Imogen
Poppy
Madelyn (Maddie)
Kyle (one of the most beautiful girls I know is called Kyle)

I found lots of good ideas on nymbler.com. It comes up with names and you pick if you like them or not.

Emily, Ava and Emma are all in the top 10 now. So are Sophie, Sophia and Abigail.

What about something classic like Katherine or Caroline?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->