help on ovulation tests

castana

Reaction score
Im a little miffed .. last month with the ovulation tests it went pos 18 days into my cycle so we DTD 4 days in a row. Clearly didnt work as eventually got AF. So I tested right after AF this time and just one faint line the next day I tested again and now have 2 faint lines like its getting stronger. If I ovulated 18-20 days last month is it possible to ovulate just after AF this time? So im worried I will miss it and DTD at the wrong time. Any thoughts anyone x

Im a little miffed .. last month with the ovulation tests it went pos 18 days into my cycle so we DTD 4 days in a row. Clearly didnt work as eventually got AF. So I tested right after AF this time and just one faint line the next day I tested again and now have 2 faint lines like its getting stronger. If I ovulated 18-20 days last month is it possible to ovulate just after AF this time? So im worried I will miss it and DTD at the wrong time. Any thoughts anyone x

I always have faint line on my ovulation test. It only turns dark in the middle of my cycle CD17 or so.
I have read that is not uncommon , and that is why you need the darker lines.
So don't worry you did not miss your window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->