• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Help??? Opinions anyone

M

mrsreg

Has anyone ever got a positive test, 2 clear lines then it changed to one line, leaving the test negative???
Totally confused

How long did the two lines stay for? And when did they show up? Many tests show a line while the pee is spreading out over it but that goes away quickly and doesn't mean anything.

yeah it was just after it had developed and stayed for about 5 mins then disappeared.
I didn't another test today and I 'think' I see a very very very faint line
the test I took has to have 2 lines in the test window making a (+) and ive convinced myself that the line is the beginning of a positive... af not due for 2-3 days so im testing early.

Thatvis very very unusual that it would stay for five mins and then vanish!
Do you have a pic?
If is the plus kind there is always one line there. That also means it is probably a blue dye test, which are kind of awful. Can you test again with a pink dye (and a 3 hour or so hold?) - you can get good ones at most dollar stores.

Oh yeah, I definitely see it! But blue dye tests are terrible. Can you get some pink ones?
Fingers crossed for you!

il wait till tomorrow to get more. I cant think about anything else but the line is soooo thin and faint so im not getting hopes up just yet :nope:

im in the uk so its a bit late to pop out and get one plus the longer I wait the better the result right? :winkwink:

Im in the uk so it's a bit late to go get any but the longer I wait the better the result right ??? 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"