Help opk confusion

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
Hey , ive started using opks to try understand , any way pretty much I had a miscarriage in November jan and feb have been my first normal cycles period wise but what about ivulation because according to a ovulation calculator im ment to have od at 17th but when I done opk on Saturday it come up so strongly and again yesterday and today I know you get oh surges but surely not three days in a row at 6dpo ?

I would trust the opks rather than a calculator. I would say you Od Sunday

But I also had a positive today and I done one on the 17th too and it come up then as I was making sure the calculator was right , it's so confusing

This past cycle I had 3 Positive OPK'S in a row... My temps confirmed ovulation on the second day. Without temping it's hard to tell for sure if you have ovulated or not. You could be gearing up to O or you could have. I also wouldn't rely on an ovulation calendar... It is just going to show you what is typical.
Best of luck.

But why would it be positive for 4 days in a row and on the 17th too ? I'm so confused what's temping ? I keep seeing it but have no idea what it is

But why would it be positive for 4 days in a row and on the 17th too ? I'm so confused what's temping ? I keep seeing it but have no idea what it is

It could have been Positive for several days because you had a longer surge of LH. The egg isnt always released on the 1st day, it could even be a few days AFTER the last one. Go also by your cervical mucus and position.

Temping is after at LEAST 3hrs of sleep BEFORE doing anything (meaning no getting out of bed, going potty, etc), take your temperature and put it in a program like Fertility Friend. Generally your temps will be lower before Ovulation due to estrogen and then they will rise/fall for O and then Progesterone will cause them to elevate until pregnancy is confirmed or AF. You would mark the 1st cycle day as the FIRST full day of AF.

Its free and easy to do!

ETA: i recommend the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility.

What just normal temperature ?? And I'll have to look into it more never really tried hard before ? Xx

DO you have pics of the OPKs? I am wondering if they are truly all positive. If they are, your body might be surging LH, *trying* to O, but maybe it's not quite getting there yet. The only way to confirm if you Oed is a steady temp rise for 3 or more days over coverline. Do you have a chart? It says you're already a mom, so you know more than me on this stuff.

Right firstly ive never bothered with opks until now and never tried hard it just sort of happend this has been the longest I've tried for ever ! And I do have pics but I can't get them on here for some reason , they are all DEFINATLY positive they are much darker then the control line the 5th one I done this morning was the lightest so far and that was the same colour as the other line im due on in 5 days , I'm confused �� and thankyou onerthandheaven x

Help me please anyone im still getting darker and darker lines , I'm so confused what's going on please help me someone ? Xxx

Help me please anyone im still getting darker and darker lines , I'm so confused what's going on please help me someone ? Xxx

We have no idea. Your body is different than mine or sallys or susys. It can even be different every month. Keep BDing just in case and read up on the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"