Help! OPK question

momof3trying4

Reaction score
So we are TTC and this month I have started a whole list of different vitamins known to help with fertility since we have been TTC for 4 months and nothing :( I have been using OPK for the past 4 days. Today is my CD15 and I normally get a +OPK CD15 and CD16. I have had cramps on my lower right side which I assume are O cramps but still have not got a +OPK! Has anyone else had the cramping prior to a +OPK??? I hope we did not miss our chance this month :(

So we are TTC and this month I have started a whole list of different vitamins known to help with fertility since we have been TTC for 4 months and nothing :( I have been using OPK for the past 4 days. Today is my CD15 and I normally get a +OPK CD15 and CD16. I have had cramps on my lower right side which I assume are O cramps but still have not got a +OPK! Has anyone else had the cramping prior to a +OPK??? I hope we did not miss our chance this month :(

First, let me say that cycles hardly ever work like clock work. You might get a few that way, but for the most part, they will vary from month to month. So, I wouldn't be too concerned just yet that you haven't seen a +OPK on the exact day you've seen it before. :) For me, I have seen it anywhere between CD19 and CD23. So, if you are excepting it, then keep testing and keep an eye out. Maybe it'll just be a day or two later than normal this month :)

Second, you have only been trying for 4 months. Perfectly healthy couples usually take 6months to a year to conceive. Yes, some people get lucky and conceive early than that but that's all it really is: luck! I don't know if you know this but even if you have all the perfect conditions, your chance to actually conceive is 20%, then its another 20% chance that that egg will become a viable pregnancy. Unfortunately, the odds are against us, which is why it takes quite a few tries to get lucky. :)

So, I suggest you just enjoy your time TTC! Relax and enjoy each other and plan as best you can but it's really up to mother nature if you'll get lucky.

Either way, I will cross my fingers for you and hope that you catch the egg this month!! Just keep testing, I'm sure it'll come soon :)

Hi first cycle here after mc & i too panicked as gt positiv opk cd17 last time but today gt my positive opk on cd 18 & yes i also gt cramps 2 days ago & yesterday. Hang in thr may just b a day or 2 off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->