kcook1989

Reaction score
heya
just wondering if any 1 has any tips for getting pregnant with pcos

cheers
xx

:thumbup:

If you know of any i would like to know cause im still here 16months ltr :(

what symptoms did u have before being diagnosed with pcos. i am worried i might have them too, i have had pain near left right ovary for past 3 cycles.

dont they give clomid for pcos?

I didnt have symptons only long irregular cycles and i really didnt think i had pcos.. I just thought it cud still be the BC affecting my body!

My cycles range from cd33 to cd65 being the longest..
I only got told i had pcos with an ultrasound and blood tests, no other symptons no hair, no pain, no acne, no hair loss, not over weight!!

I am on clomid, but its taken me 16months of ttc before my gyno would give it me, and i had alot of tests before being given the clomid like loads of blood, hsg scan, my oh had sperm tests etc!

xx

I'd like to know some tips as well! I was diagnosed with pcos in August 2005, but just started TTC for the past year, still no bfp! :nope:

I've got PCOS, and my gyne gave me clomid the first time I saw him after starting TTC. I was only trying 4 months. I think it depends on where you live. In the states, they give it out right away if there is an underlying problem, such as PCOS. It seems that in the UK most doctors wait til you've been trying 12+ months even with PCOS, but I may be wrong.

A lot of doctors, especially if you're overweight, will check your insulin levels and prescribe metformin if you show insulin resistant. Metformin is a diabetes medication that also helps with PCOS women, often helping to regulate cycles and to help women with PCOS lose weight.

I'm not sure if it's allowed, but if you want a message board for PCOS, message me. I found one that is quite helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->