HELP please... NIGHTMARES!!!!!!!!!!!!

jacky24

Mom of 37w2d Angel
Reaction score
I am desperate need of advice??????

I have been having very bad nightmares of late... Alot about my DS and alot of OH cheating on me... but the dreams are so intence OH has been waking me up as he said i actually cry as in a full on bawl in my sleep, and when i am awake i am so upset as i can still feel the hurt inside my heart...:cry::cry::cry:and it will bother me for weeks on after the dream... and i even get sad just thinking of the dream???

OH is very worried as we are trully very happily married, in our 2years of marraige we have never faught as in full blown fight, we mostly just dissagree so yes we never have make up sex....

And i feel i am coping very well with the loss of our son....

BUT why am i have these horrible, reality NIGHTMARES??????

Aww Jacky, :hugs: :hugs: I am so very sorry you're having such a rough time. Nightmares are very common following a traumatic event. Nightmares which repeat a traumatic event reflect a normal psychic healing process, and will diminish in frequency and intensity if recovery is progressing. Have you tried speaking to a grief counselor?

Maybe you can give these a try?

In the dream world:

Call for friends to come and help you.
Confront the nightmare.
Think of something that has made you happy. [

Exactly how you're supposed to do this when you're in a dream, I have no idea, but those are just some suggestions I found for you while browsing the net.

:hug: sweetie i don't have any advice either to give you....beside i do drink a herbal tea each night to to release the stress of the day it's call herbal tea tension calmer ...and i have being sleeping so well...
it's becoming one ofmy ritual to drink that:)

I've has dreams like that. They're so awful, and they do stick with you, they aren't like normal nightmares.
You need to ask yourself what else in your life is stressing you. Usually when I have those sort of dreams, its another fear manifesting itself.
Hope it all works out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->