Help please! Should I wait until after....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodlepants

Reaction score
my daughter's Birthday to put the decorations up?

Her Birthday is the 3rd Dec and we normally wait until the 4th to put our decorations up but this year I'm feeling particularly festive but I don't know if it'll take anything away from her Birthday iykwim?

Should I wait to put them up until after her Birthday?

It's entirely up to you Hun. I would still put it up but make sure her birthday is all dedicated to her and don't mention Xmas hehe x

put them up on her birthday evening?? :) shed have so much fun would make a great x mas treat xx

My mum used to put the decorations up on my sisters birthday, and then it became a tradition each year to put them up on her birthday. xxx

I'd either wait until after (4th) or do it on her Birthday with her. x

I don't think we'll have time on her Birthday, she's having a massive party this year so we'll all be busy bees in the morning then having a family thing for her in the evening.

I'd wait until after her birthday. 4th is still pretty early for the tree and then her birthday will be about her only. My birthday is on 20 Dec and my mom used to wait till after my birthday to put the tree up.

My son's is on the 1st and we're gonna make it a tradition to do it the weekend after his b'day or day after if it is on a weekend. So this year we'll be putting them up on the 3rd. I just think his b'day is special and Christmas can wait a day or two.

Thanks everyone :)
Wenormally wait until after so will keep doing this :)
x

My sisters birthday is on 8th and we always had to wait until a week after as our birthday cards stay up for exactly one week. After they were down the Christmas stuff came out. Tbh tho I think it was just an excuse as they didn't want the place looking "a mess" for weeks and weeks. Even now we still have to wait and my sister hasn't lived at home for about 7 years :haha:

But, yeah, I think you should wait :)

My friends son's bday is the 4th of december and when he was little she would put them up the night before his bday when he was sleeping and she told him santa had came and put them up for his bday. He loved it, made him feel a bit special xx

I'd wait too, especially if the party is going to be in the house. The 4th is still pretty early IMO anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back