• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Help please, temperature query.

Bells n Bump

Mum to TJ after 2 losses
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I was just wondering if someone could help I am tracking my bbt for the first time and im a bit confused. I started this cycle with temps around 97.5 then on cd16 my temp dropped to 97.16 and aftr that I have been around the 98 mark (slightly above or below). I assumed this was when i ovulated and expected af 14 days later, however im now on cd34 and still no af. Its unlikely i am pregnant, also this is my second cycle sinece mc and the time between mc and my first af was 37 days, do you think this is the norm for me know and could possibly have a long luteal phase or could I have read the temps wrong with regards to my ovulation date?

My temps over the last couple of days have been a little weird dropping to around 97.5 for a day then up to 98.5 for three days and back down again for another day, im confused?!?

Thank you in advance for any advice you can give xxx

Hi r u taking your temperature at the same time each morning before u get out of bed .if not that can make it go up and down
And so sorry for your lose hope it as worked out for u this time may be thats y u r late

Thank you for your reply, i am slightly out with the times on weekends i wonder if that could be why they dont make any sense, i will probably start setting an alarm so im up at the same time as during the week, i have read you should also do it before talking can this affect it too?

Yes it can as soon as u wake up no talking or getting out of bed which is not hard for me i hate mornings xx

I am waiting to test next week 6 days late so far hoping for October baby with luck this time then will not have to go back to school after 6week holidays LOL fingers x for u both xx

Can you post a link to your chart?

Also, try and take it at the same time every morning. Make sure your thermometer is right beside you so you don't have to move to reach it. On the weekends, I set my alarm, take my temperature then turn over and go back to sleep!

Good luck x

When it goes down, is it below your baseline (that is, to pre-ovulation temps)? Those temps seem high to me but its hard to tell without looking at your whole chart. Also, are you certain you ovulated; you might not after a mc. And, if you drink any alcohol the night before it can raise you BBT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"