Help Please Test Confusion.

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
Hi Ladies so yesterday i got my faint BFP at 11dpo. (i also got my bfp at same time with my youngest)

I have since took another 7 today :haha:
I am Now 12dpo...So I have included some pics if you ladies would be so kind to have a look.

The Weird thing...I took 1 15Miu test yesterday faint positive.
This Morning(fmu) I took the same branded 15miu test again faint positive but looked the same as yesterdays. i also took 2 10miu tests and both clear pink 2nd lines.

This afternoon i took 2 20miu tests and you could barely see the 2nd lines they were so so faint. it had a hint of pink but was very very faint.

I then took 1 First Response 25miu and got a good clear bold pink line,
and 1 clearblue digital which again at 25miu came up within 3 mins Pregnant 1-2.

I find it weird how some of the more sensitive are coming up very very faint but the 25miu ones are coming up positive.

The faint positives were 2 15miu & 2 20miu.

The good positives were 2 10miu, and 2 (different brands) 25miu ones.

Any ideas why this may be? The same morning urine was used for all morning tests and the same afternoon urine was used for all afternoon tests. i have attached the pics below.

test 1.jpg

test 2.jpg

test 3.jpg

test 4.jpg

test 5.jpg

I think all tests are just different and some maybe older than others but congrats on your BFP !!!! :)

Nothing faint about them tests! All have great lines on them.. Congratulations! :)

Thank you ladies on the 2 that are 3rd pic down they got a little more noticeable a good while later, But i have herd after 10mins if no lines it should be disregarded, so if it was very very very faint and a while later it got a little more noticeable should this be disregarded or is it just because it has dried?

seems strange but some tests can be a bit dodgy! try not to worry :flower:

I know Ic test claim to be super at detecting pregnancy... but in my experience there rubbish!

There will show a barely almost not there line and if you take a digital test with same urine it says pregnant!... there just show up very clearly :)

Irregardless just totally ignore it... you are pretty much pregnant, congrats

My FRER was a little lighter than yours and my HCG was 115!
Your eggo is preggo! Congrats!

Congratulations xox , I have gotten barely there positives on IC's but then on FRER lines pretty much matched the control line (if not wider).

Now you have made me really want to go and POAS. I need a CBD !

Lol o tested again this morning at 13dpo and 3 Days before af was due. Again got faint positive on cheap ones. And a decent positive on Friday looked the same as yesterday's and pregnant 1-2 on digital again. I need to think about stop testing lol. Is it nothing to worry about faint cheap tests if more expensive ones are showing better positives?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->