• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

HELP please?????? UPDATE 27/12

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
so im not due on till xmas day i tested yest and no line at all, i tested today and this is what i got within the about 3 minutes

thanks for looking much appreciated!!!!!!

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm2/lollylou1_2008/test201209.jpg

Lou
xxx

UPDATE

so i tested again first thing this morning, with 4 ic tests and a FRER!
the first ic had a line the exact same as text from yest, the other 3 nothing and the FRER nothing too, then after time frame another ic showed a line too!

is it too early do you think or are they likely to just be evaps, im not actually due on till 25th, so another 3 days, i think i ovulated 10th but could have been a few days later!

UPDATE 2

i tested again this morning with 2 I C tests with FMU, one showed the faintest of faint lines other showed nothing, im starting to think i got a dodgy batch of IC tests LOL, but then was trying to work out how far gone i was when i found out i was preg with my DD, i was 4 weeks 4 days im only 3 weeks 5 days and not even sure if i OV on the right day! maybe its all just nothing and my period is going to show up as a shit christmas present

thanks for reading

help please

Lou
xxx

update 27/12

well my lines although i had a few must have all been evaps as i have come on my period today! at least its shown up and i can start cycle 2!!

Lou
xxx

ekkk lou!! i see lines! i can truly see a bfp!!! so happy for you! i would test again tomorrow morning with FR, but i think this may be a wonderful christmas present for you :hugs: loads of luck xx

Wow, I can deffo see a line!!! :yipee:

this is a major secret everyone nothing on facebook just yet!!!!!! well till i know if i am for sure LOL

Lou
xxx

im soooooooooooo overwhelmed right now!

Lou
xxx

Oh oh oh YAY!!!! I see it clear as day! Congrats. Merry Christmas :happydance::happydance:

i can see line test with afrer.xxx

thats def a bfp my ic test looked like that when i done it 4 days before af due go get a frer cos when i then done one of those i got an unmistakeable solid clear line congrats on ur xmas pressie:kiss:

i see it, thats far clearer than my 1st test with alex! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"