HELP please?????? UPDATE 27/12

thanks everyone for your replies!!!

Lou
xxx

I can see it and i've got crap eyesight usually :rofl:

:hugs:

I can see the faint line - BFP me thinks, Nappy Christmas! lol x x x

Oh Lou just seen this!!! That's defiantly a line!!!! woohoooooo So happy for you! :happydance: xxx

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Babes how cool is this!!!!!! You only were saying the other day you were ttc again.:happydance::happydance::happydance:Awww yay i'm made up for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Lou, if your IC test looks the same as the first test i would still say congrates like all the others. How many tests did you do this morning? Were they all with the same urine sample. How sensetive are the ICs as they may be more sensetive than the FRER and so will show a loine when the FR may not.

You are still testing early so i wouldnt feel defeated yet. My sister and many other women we ready about dont get their BFPs until a week late for AF. I really hope you get you xmas :bfp:

xx

It may be a bit early so would wait a few days before trying again. Good luck Kx

That looks just like mine did a year ago congrats, as for the frer it maybe too early even for them. I picked Sam up on an IC before the frer. Good luck :happydance:

thanks for replies i think maybe the evaps even though within time frame dont feel hopeful, i dont have a single symptom

Lou
xxx

Try not to get dishartened I don't have many symptoms at all only heavy/crampy feeling in my lower tummy and feeling more tired.I got a faint line on frer at 9 dpo and again at 10 dpo and then a darker 1 this morning at 12 dpo, i keep on testing coz I think I should have more symptoms too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->