Help please? Weird OPK results and temps

starryjune

Two cat "babies"
Reaction score
Usually my body runs like clockwork... 28-29 day cycles, O on day 13 or 14. Temps form the triapsic pattern then drop off a day or two before AF. Well, the end of my last cycle and this cycle, all of that went out the window. You can see my chart in my signature...

My temps stayed high during my period, then dropped off, rose a bit and dropped again, up and down and up and down. And they dropped dramatically yesterday plus I had cramps down by my right ovary, so I assumed I ovulated (CD14) - BUT... barely any rise today (usually it's big) plus OPK is still showing a pretty distinct line - almost positive but not quite. AND the weirdest thing: I always have NO trace of a line until day 10 or so, then a gradual almost +, then two days of clear +, O day no trace of a line. This cycle? Days of near-positive, 2 days positive OPK (CD10 and 11), then negative for one day (CD12) and a temp drop. Then temp jumped up on day 13 so I thought I Oed but kept testing because I have tons of cheap Wondfos and wanted to see no line per usual once I've Oed, and OPK was a clear + again!! It went back to negative although the line is STILL clearly there, just too faint to be positive.

Any ideas on this would really help ease my mind. I know I need to hope for a big rise in bbt tomorrow, but I am reading up on this and it sounds like my body kept gearing up to ovulate but wasn't able to :(. Then in other cases I could have released two eggs. I am totally confused and disappointed that it is looking more like I'm out this month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->