Help please with chart!

Best of luck to you. Keep me updated.

Hows them temps looking?

Hey,it's looking like I ovulated mon (cd11) Which I was hoping! My temps stayed up and dropped slightly this morn, I've got a sickness and diarrhea bug at mo,so feeling rough!
How's things with u?

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. Im good. Not really feeling it this month. I haven't charted my bbt since trying for my son 4 years ago. They're all over the place yet used to be textbook. I've had 3 babies since then though so my body has changed.

Thank u, luckily my mum got my son today so I can rest while hubby wks.How many dpo are u?

Im 7 dpo. Temp has taken a huge nosedive to pre ovulation temps.

Without a doubt. When ttc all you ever do is wait. It's frustrating. I have a ttc journal, link is in my signature. Feel free to stalk and follow my journey.

Well I'm 8dpo today and my temp had a slight dip yest and today, it's just below the cover line, so don't know what to think

Fingers crossed it goes back up and stays there. I had a dip and 7dpo and it's been back up since.

Well my ovulation day now changed to cd 8! Makes me 11dpo, my temps haven't really stayed up, would they have done by now?

How frustrating. Have you the link to your chart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->