Help Please? With OPKs

wantbump

Reaction score
I O between CD12 - CD14 and always get very strong OPKs for a day or two.

I had HSG done (to check if my tubes are open) on CD10 and after that I am getting "almost positive OPKs" for four days in a row. I am not sure if I ovulated or if I haven't yet.

Here's the picture from CD11 to CD14 OPKs.

Any insights will be helpful.

Attachments

• image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 11
Almost looks like CD 12 might have been a go for you, maybe your body was gearing up to O, but didn't? Have you been stressed lately?

No more than usual thinking about ttc and bding and ovulation.
Only difference is the HSG I did on CD10. I am *hoping* I already ovulated on 12/13 and maybe just missed the surge? But I probably didn't because I am still having some eggwhite cm.

Hmm. I am trying to remember both of my HSG's. I got them done when I was still on my period so like CD 1 and the second was CD 5. I do remember getting a positive OPK both those cycles.

Humph, I'm stumped as well. :hugs: Hopefully it was CD 12 that you O'd.

they look quite + to me u could have o,d or keep testing gud luck x

Thanks ladies! It's the same this morning as well. But I have more ewcm than I had all cycle now so I guess O is around the corner.

LittleBunnie they wouldn't even let me do my HSG before CD7 it was on weekends and a holiday so I couldn't do it before the 10th cycle day. Otherwise I would have preferred an earlier HSG since I O early.

Can I ask what was the result after your HSG, did it help get a BFP?

I think I finally got my positive?

Attachments

• image (5).jpeg
    image (5).jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 5
Got beautiful positives CD16 morning and late night but only got to BD C15 late night. Hoping for the best and also will try to sneak some tonight though I think I already ovulated in the morning today.

Attachments

• CD171am.jpg
    CD171am.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1
  • CD16 10am.jpg
    CD16 10am.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics