Help PLEASE!!

thank u so much future...same to u hunny, this site has been so supportive n helpful, dont know wut i would have done without it :hugs:

sooooo true hunny im the same this site has been a life saver for me and everyone is so lovely. not long for u to go now ill prey u have a happy and safe delivery and a healthy strong baby:hugs:

my pregnancy is high risk due to meds im on because i had a liver transplant last yr and im on anti rejection meds im also on seizure meds and meds for bipoler so after 20 wks im gonna b v closely monitered. its really scerey but i know god blessed us with this miricle and i know he will keep baby strong and well as he will with u to :hugs:

thank u so much hun, the closer i get i cant believe how close i am to delivery, God is good!! girl prayer is ur best friend n it will get u through, i prayed this whole pregnancy cause i am high risk too, been on bedrest since week 20 n just got home from 8 weeks of hospital bedrest :wacko:!! u will get through it hunny, keep ur hope n positive vibes going :hugs:

god is good hun i been preying for lots of ladies on here and myself to. sorry to hear u have been on bed rest for so long glad u can finaly start enjoying the last few weeks. i have to b scaned every 4 wks from 25 wks also have to have steroid jabs to mature babys lungs as im high risk of prem birth. i also have to have a glucose intolerence test at 26 wks and im at really high risk of pre eclampsia so scerey stuff but i trust in god :hugs:

Sorry had to go somewhere. Yes, I showed him as soon as I could see the line. haha. But he couldn't see it yet, so I let it sit a few more minutes. He's not in denial anymore!

good! glad he finally believes you!!!

Me too! I honestly think that he thought I had lost it. I had never been a poas addict before, and now here I am doing it almost everyday, and crying over things that haven't even happened, and talking to other women who do the same thing...

But now he's been extra affectionate with me, and I'm eating it up!! :haha:

take it where you can get it, babe! :haha:

I have the sudden urge to go in there and take all my tests at once!!! I'm so excited!!! lol

:loopy:no cause i need my fix for tomorrow

I do too. And the day after that. And the day after that. And the day after that.....I have a friend on another thread who asked me if I'd test with a digi with her Friday, so guess I'm doing a digi Friday. Can't wait to go back to doctor to find out my correct due date!! :happydance:

yay oh another girl i forgot her name on the thread is confirming with a digi on friday too :happydance:

YAY congrats! When did you get your first line? What DPO?

Major congrats jcombs!!!!!! :hug: Glad to see those dark lines!!!!

yay oh another girl i forgot her name on the thread is confirming with a digi on friday too :happydance:

It's so ironic. It's cckarting, and I know her from another thread too. I just found out on the thread you referred me to. It's a small world!! :haha:

YAY congrats! When did you get your first line? What DPO?

Oh how I would love to answer that. I have no clue. I skipped AF in June, then had what I thought was AF July 7-14, and I think I conceived while I was on it, cause exactly 6 days after we DTD I started spotting. That's the only reason I even tested. Doctor said that was impossible, but here I still am with a dark line....:dohh:

oh wow see u r meant to be there u will already know the ladies n all :D

cant wait for u to prove their ass wrong next week with ur dark test line :happydance:

^^ just make sure you have a freshly peed on stick when you do it!

cant wait for u to prove their ass wrong next week with ur dark test line :happydance:

Me either! And I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind too about yelling at people and telling them it's impossible! :trouble:

I know I was kinda surprised to already find 2 that I know from other threads! Sometimes I do get confused about who's on what thread though. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->