help please

lesleyluke

Reaction score
hi can someone please help me i have taken 2 tests and i have got a second line on each test they have both been faint lines is it poss that the tests are wrong or could it be a :bfp:. i am worried as lines are faint and due:witch:in the next couple of days. x

hi can someone please help me i have taken 2 tests and i have got a second line on each test they have both been faint lines is it poss that the tests are wrong or could it be a :bfp:. i am worried as lines are faint and due:witch:in the next couple of days. x

Hi Lesleyluke,

I think you got your :bfp:. A line is a line on a pregnancy test. Did it come up within the allotted time? If so, then you are pregnant!

Congrats!

hi yes it did , cant get to shops till tom as it is easter sunday and every thing shut. as i say just worried as line is a faint line. x

hi yes it did , cant get to shops till tom as it is easter sunday and every thing shut. as i say just worried as line is a faint line. x

Then it is defo a :bfp:

Congrats! it is prob faint cos you aren't that far gone. How many DPO are you?

oh defo a :bfp: then hunny congrats are u using the internet cheapies and getting these lines, if u are they normally do give a faint line anyways and as long as that line came up with 10 min and is pink not grey u have a :bfp: hunny congrats and af may be due in few days but dont look like she gonna show :happydance: :happydance: conrats again huns send us a pic of a digi, u must do a digi for us now lol xxxxx

Sounds very much like 2 bfp's congratulations x

thank you will test again tom, will let you all know, thanks for all your support its good to talk on here. xx

I hope and pray that it's a :bfp:! Sounds like it to me! Congratulations on your miracle!:happydance:

i know im not meant to reply this on here but its a defo line. thanks to everyone who has replied to me and good luck to everyone on here. xx

Congratulations - and you might not be "allowed" to post BFP on here, but you're the only person I've seen that hasn't so far (think it's the threads that are started for that reason they don't like)....

x

hi for those who have replied to me just to let you know that i started bleeding 2 days after getting bfp. keeping fingers crossed but it is to early for anyone to do anything. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"