Help! Please??

samw1993

Reaction score
My period ranges from 29-31 days. My LMP was May 19. And I most likely O'd on June 3rd or 4th. My bf and I had unprotected sex on June 1st, June 9th, June 12th, and June 16th. My symptoms are bloated, gassy, cramps, headaches, fuller and heavier BBs with the glands on the areolas raised and my nipples are darker and have tiny white dots on the tips. I've had nausea and exhaustion. Even though I've been exhausted I haven't been able to sleep. I'll be really hungry but get full easily and then am hungry again an hour later. I've been craving sweets and have had an increase in libido the past few days. On my BBs and chest the veins are super visible and I noticed they come out of my pelvic area and stop just above my hip bones. Also with my BBs I felt them this morning and they have little bumps all inside them but more on the right side. And my BBs have been really tender the past week. They get more tender by the day. I've been having hot flashes too. There's probably more symptoms that I'm forgetting to add but I can't help it. I'm tired lol.
I went to the drs on Friday and my temp was 99.2! And I know I'm not getting sick.

So today is 15 dpo. I took a test with fmu and I SWEAR I see a faint line. But my concern is that I started bleeding. Can anybody help me? Give me some hope that there might still be a possibility that I'm pregnant?

Here's a pic of this mornings test. Sorry if the quality is bad.

Here's the pic.

Attachments

• IMG_20130618_084308_896-1.jpg
    IMG_20130618_084308_896-1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 30
If that faint line is for real, it'll get darker very quickly in my experience -- as in 12-24 hours. GL!

If that faint line is for real, it'll get darker very quickly in my experience -- as in 12-24 hours. GL!

Do you see it too?? What about the bleeding? Its like AF has come but I only have very slight cramps on my left side. That's the side that i O'd from.

Here's the pic again in negative. You can see the line better.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1371575726555-1.jpg
    PicsArt_1371575726555-1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 16

Do you see it too?? What about the bleeding? Its like AF has come but I only have very slight cramps on my left side. That's the side that i O'd from.

I see the line, but the start of BFPs and evaps look very similar.

If the line doesn't get pinker & darker, then I would say that the bleeding is AF.

Sorry hon sounds like Af to me....I had a horrible experience with a faint bfp, so hard not to get your hopes up. Fingers crossed for your bfp soon x

I see the line, but the start of BFPs and evaps look very similar.

If the line doesn't get pinker & darker, then I would say that the bleeding is AF.

I took that pic 5 minutes after taking the test. But i just have to test again and wait and see.

Some evaps appear right away and a few can even be pinkish. I had a very nasty one last month that I thought for sure was a BFP -- it was a very visible line that appeared right away on a FRER. IMHO only way to confirm is to observe progression in repeated testing.

I was the same cruise, was awful. Had two tests with pink lines and then a clear digital and further tests all bfns...was heartbreaking. Not sure if it was a chemical or just crappy early predictor tests. Have learned my lesson, not going near them til the clinic tell me I'm late.

Ok so it looks like AF guys. Even though its still too light. But I'm waiting for the blood test results to come back just to be safe.

Sorry Sam... Fingers crossed for your bfp next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->