help, please

J

JJKCB

hi guys, I have a doctors appointment for Friday and im not sure what to take/what to tell them... any advice?

Ive been going back over the last 7 months (ive been trying for nearly a year but only tracking 7) and im actually far more irregular than I thought, I always though I had mostly 28 day cycles but actually Ive only had 2 in 7 months and the others have ranged from 27 - 43 days

I had test a while ago in which the discovered I had high prolactin levels but no one ever said that could effect me getting pregnant until I started on this site (I study biomed so feel stupid for not putting 2+2 together) but feel like Ive wasted a year (and we already waited a year longer than we agree due to my other half having a little freakout about being ready so now there is going to be a big age gap which is exactly what I didnt want)

I was going to mention the re-occuring breast lumps, the irregular cycles, the severe acne break outs (im nearly 25 surly it should be getting better not worse) anything else I should mention?
as its hard to figure out what symptoms maybe linked to the hormone issues and what are just symptoms of other things

sorry that post was longer than expected

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->