Help please

coffeegirl17

Reaction score
Hi there my name is Faith. My husband and I haven't exactly been trying hard to conceive but we would LOVE it if I was pregnant. We want a baby so much. My last period started May 27th, 2013. Its now August 21st 2013 and NO PERIOD SINCE MAY AND ALL NEGATIVE TESTS!! I've been so depressed waiting and waiting! I have hot flashes and lots of gas and some bloating but no sickness. Every test has been negative and believe me we've spent loads on pregnancy tests. I've taken at least 30 tests. No exaggeration. Does anyone have any ideas if so please let me know!! Thank you!:coffee::shrug::nope:

Hi Faith, were you on any type of birth control before, and have you tried calling your dr yet?

Hello! Thank you for your response....no I have never been on birthcontrol but I had two miscarriages this year already. My first miscarriage in January, my second in April....

I'm sorry about your loss, I would say you should contact your doctor. I am having trouble with my cycles as well (1 was 86 days and Im currently on cd63) but I have not ever been pregnant. I started taking Vitex yesterday which i heard was supposed to help regulate cycles but obviously I don't know if it works yet lol. Sorry I can't be more help but I will definitely let you know if the vitex works.

Hi, I am kinda in the same boat you are, I had a miscarriage April 1st. I am going about 8 weeks with out a period. They gave me Provera to get it going the end of June. Well it didn't come again. I have to go in tomorrow and they are going to do a pg test again and then in 10 days and if they are both neg they are going to do another round of Provera and then start me on Clomid to 1 help get pregnant and also hope it regulates me. If this does not help then we are going to talk about doing a D and C the end of the year.

I hope you can get yours figured out. Our bodies do odd things. I would contact your doctor and talk with them since it is not healthy to do long times with out having your period, unless your pregnant!

I do know you can get a false negative. Maybe get a blood test done, maybe your just to soon for test to tell.

Good luck!!

Do u have a history of irregular cycles sweetie?

I would also b requesting a ultrasound to c wot's going on. My best friend had negative tests nd bloods were negative, she finally convinced a doctor to do a ultrasound nd she found she was 5 months pregnant yet tests were all negative. She now has a healthy, happy 2 year old.

Hi there....I do not have a history of irregular cycles, the only time I was irregular and lost it all together was when I got septic shock back in 2010. I got married 2012 and everything has been fine since the four months I lost it, but the docs said that was normal because I had lost about 47 pounds in two weeks, and my organs had all shut down. I do have a kidney cyst, but I don't think that would affect it.... I get sick a LOT. I have also had a lot of kidney infections but my kidneys are messed up from septic shock...I am going to the doctor in about twenty minutes when my husband gets home, and I'll let you know if I'm pregnant!! Thanks so much!

Hi there....I do not have a history of irregular cycles, the only time I was irregular and lost it all together was when I got septic shock back in 2010. I got married 2012 and everything has been fine since the four months I lost it, but the docs said that was normal because I had lost about 47 pounds in two weeks, and my organs had all shut down. I do have a kidney cyst, but I don't think that would affect it.... I get sick a LOT. I have also had a lot of kidney infections but my kidneys are messed up from septic shock...I am going to the doctor in about twenty minutes when my husband gets home, and I'll let you know if I'm pregnant!! Thanks so much!

Any updates?

we are a little similar

I had septic shock from pneumococcal pneumonia when I was 12, I have constant kidney infection and even kidney stones ever since. In November I was rushed into hospital again after a 4 month kidney infection with yet another case of septicemia and my periods have been irregular ever since :cry: my FS is running lots of test including a full pelvic ultrasound (including kidney scarring :thumbup:) its only took 12 years of waiting for them to finally do this test but its a start :flower:

Hello everyone!! Just wanted to update you. We just found out this morning I am pregnant!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->