• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Help please

Mrsatky

Reaction score
My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. We have had 2 miscarriages I'm the last 10 months of trying.
I am having some trouble with my smell. I can smell burning every few minutes I just get a burning smell. I have also got sore boobs and my nipples are very dark. :( I have done a PT last night which was negative. I was on my MC over the weekend however this was different than usual, was heavy as usual and I didn't have as many pains.

Please help any advise will be useful.
X

Sorry, I don't have any advice for you! Just wanted to say sorry for your losses, and to bump the thread. Hope one of the other ladies can help! x

Sorry for you losses:( When my sense of smell changes and becomes heightened I have always become pregnant. With the last pregnancy, about a week before BFP, I started to hate the smell of parmesan cheese. lol It literally made me sick to my stomach. This time, I am still in TWW, I was making pasta sauce last night and the beef smelled/tasted rotten to me. My husband tried and assured me nothing was wrong with the meat. lol Super sensitive sense of smell is definitely an early sign of pregnancy.

My breasts feel crazy heavy too. The nipples and areolas are much darker with lots of veins showings.

Your symptoms sound very promising. Good luck!!

My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. We have had 2 miscarriages I'm the last 10 months of trying.
I am having some trouble with my smell. I can smell burning every few minutes I just get a burning smell. I have also got sore boobs and my nipples are very dark. :( I have done a PT last night which was negative. I was on my MC over the weekend however this was different than usual, was heavy as usual and I didn't have as many pains.

X

When is your AF due? If you tested too early, then it would be BFN for sure. I got all BFN's up until 15 DPO

Thanks for the reply.
Sorry for being thick. What's AF and BNF??

xx

Thanks for the reply.
Sorry for being thick. What's AF and BNF??

xx

Ops. My last period was over the weekend but it was a lot lighter than usual I also lasted 2 days.

I am sure what to do. It gets to the point where it makes my eyes water a little bit
X

Since this I have done another test this morning which is negative. I am concerned I have been smelling the burning smell for over a week and a half. So going to the doctors today to see what they say. Hopefully something positive and not what I have read up on. (stroke, nose infection or even a sign of a brain tumour) shouldn't have read up on it really.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"