Help please

kenai06

Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm new here and would really appreciate any input or advice as I'm really unsure what to think.

My last period was 2/28-3/2-3ish. They're usually never longer than that and always 3 weeks, 4-5 days apart. On the night of 3/9 I started lightly spotting a brownish color. (I've never ever had this happen.) I kept spotting until early 3/12 - always brown or bright pink and not as heavy as a regular period. On 3/10 I had to leave work at midday because I was super nauseous and had no energy. 3/11 I called out sick and just kind of laid around all day.

Ever since then I've just had no energy. I sleep a normal night (with crazy dreams lately) and still find myself nodding off through out the day. I'm nauseous on and off throughout the day but especially around 4-5 pm right before dinner time. I don't want any of my favorite foods, like breadsticks or beer. Just the smells of both of those and other certain things are repulsive. I've also been craving fruit juice (which I usually avoid) like crazy.

My other symptoms include peeing a lot, burping a lot, my breasts seem swollen but aren't very tender. I've had mild cramps since my original period stopped. My next period is due in a little over a week. My husband and I aren't trying but we don't use any kind of protection other than pull out method.

I would really appreciate some input. I'm usually pretty active and I've just felt like crap for over a week now. Whenever I google symptoms it takes me to baby sites but its super early to have such severe symptoms if that were the case, isn't it? I've thought of going to the doctor but I don't want to make the trip to be told I need to rest.

Thanks ahead of time.

The symptoms that you're describing definitely sounds like pregnancy symptoms but can also be PMS as well. The only real way to know is by taking a HPT. I don't think there is a certain length of time in pregnancy that you could or couldn't experience symptoms because every pregnancy and woman is different.

Any update on your symptoms? Have you taken a test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->