Help please

tryingforthrd

Reaction score
This test was taken at 4.45pm yesterday, this mornings was lighter again. Would you say that was positive or that I most likely would have got a definite positive a little later?
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 18
I would say it's not quite but it's very close

Did you test before this?

Yeah I've been testing since cd10, this was taken on cd21. They started to go darker late cd 20 then this one was the darkest. This morning it was lighter again and this arv back to completely negative. Hopefully I just missed it later in the evening on cd21. I haven't noticed any ewcm though, just watery. Who knows lol, will have to wait and see what happens with my temps I guess

Yeah I've been testing since cd10, this was taken on cd21. They started to go darker late cd 20 then this one was the darkest. This morning it was lighter again and this arv back to completely negative. Hopefully I just missed it later in the evening on cd21. I haven't noticed any ewcm though, just watery. Who knows lol, will have to wait and see what happens with my temps I guess

It could be that you just missed your surge or it could be that your body tried to ovulate and didn't and will have another go at it soon. As you say, your temps will give you your answer.

It could be that you just missed your surge or it could be that your body tried to ovulate and didn't and will have another go at it soon. As you say, your temps will give you your answer.

Thanks, going by my temps I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate. Just have to be patient and wait for it to have another go

Ff gave me crosshairs a couple of days ago and I'm now at 7dpo. Looks like I just missed the surge somehow, even testing multiple times a day lol. But we shall see soon enough if ff is right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->