Help!! Please!

L

Luke's_mummy

I'm 21 weeks pregnant and am today suffering with stomach cramps, diarreah(sp) and vomiting... IDK what to do! Help please girlys Thanks Alice xxx

Ok firstly, dont panic. I think you may have a tummy bug. Have you been near anyone ill?

that is EXACTLY what has happend to me today:( I was on the bog while being sick in the sink:( I called the trusty midwife and she said that there is a bug going around. Don't eat for 12 hours and only take very very small sips of water then after 12 hours introduce some toast or something, and tomorrow take some Dioralyte and you will feel better. And I swear I was so so sick but it's been 13 hours and I am feeling better. I think the reasoning to not drink or eat is to dry yourself out a bit then rehydrate later. Just remember that diareah for more than 12 hours you should go in and be seen as it has been known to cause pre term labour. I'm not trying to panic you just telling you what she told me. I swear if you do that you will feel better I do. Nothing worse than being this sick while pregnant good luck hun

Thank you so much girls! I was getting in such a panic! So just take it a bit easy yeah? xxx

:hugs: hope you start feeling better. this time of years a nightmare for tummy bugs.

xxx

just be careful about drinking lots the 1st 12 hours as it can make the diarrhea worse. Only sips of water...plus it will ease the vomiting:) I have to say I feel a million times better now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->