• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Help please!

WantbbyP

Reaction score
Ok, so me and my boyfriend found out we were pregnant at the end of June 2016. Everything was progressing great. I knew we weren't supposed to say anything to anyone until the first trimester was over, but we couldn't help it... WE TOLD EVERYONE!!...
Well, on August 28th, I went in for what would have been a checkup at 12w2d and they couldn't find a heartbeat!. Said it stopped growing at 11w1d. I cried so hard.... for days... maybe even weeks. Long story short, I needed an emergency D&C and a blood transfusion on Sept 11th. (As if that day isn't hard enough!) 2 weeks after, we began to have "protected sex" (pull out method) and then we both decided to go ahead and try again and began unprotected sex on Oct 13th.
This is where I need some help: I'm not sure if I'm wanting to be pregnant so bad that I'm "psyching" myself out, or if I'm actually having preggers signs. I'm so very tired, I've gotten pretty nauseous a few times in the last 6 weeks. Mild cramping, and mild lower back aches. I did get what I thought was my period, but it only lasted 3 days. I've taken about 6 HPT that all give me negative results. I even went to the doctor 6 days ago and when I asked for a blood test for pregnancy, he shrugged me off with the answer of "our urine test doesn't indicate a preganancy!"... I was so mad. I was just wondering if anyone else has gone through this? Am I just going crazy wanting to be pregnant so bad?? Or could I actually be pregnant?

Hi:hugs: I'm so very sorry for your loss... I miscarried in mid September and yeah I was only 5 weeks but I also told a few friends I was pregnant and then ended up losing our little bean... I know exactly how you feel hun! I think your doctor should me more sensitive and understanding in your situation, in fact if you don't like the answer you got from him, which I wouldn't have, would find another doctor that will let you do blood work. It's in your rigth to get second opinions in this situation! What type of pregnancy tests have you taken hun? I know for a fact First response are the most sensitive, when my betas went down after my loss, I took a test when my betas was around 7 or under that and had a very very faint line, so I know they detect very low amounts compared to other brands:winkwink:
I'm very sorry again, we are all here to support you hun and don't feel afraid to ask any questions.
I'm here if you want to talk :winkwink::hugs:

We feel you. I had all kinds of symptoms last month, nausea, cramping, extreme tiredness, dizziness...and I wasn't pregnant...the month I got pg with my son I had zero symptoms, just a late period...
When we're TTC we pick up on all these things that we would normally shrug off or attribute to something else :nope: So even if you turn out not to be preg this month, you're def not going crazy. We all symptom spot, we can't help it, because we all want the same thing! Hugs

Update: so I'm not pregnant. Not only did I do yet another HPT, but I guess the Dr. Did run a HCG test and said my levels are Zero. I'm trying not to think about it and let whatever happens, happen. Thank u ladies for reassuring me I'm not crazy!! LoL... fingers crossed I had good timing this month, and baby dust to u all as well!!... <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"