• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Help please

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies
Can't believe I'm actually here but I'm a little confused and looking for some advice.

So yesterday afternoon at 9DPO I did 2 clear blue early detection tests and I got a positive within 2 mins. They were faint but still dark enough to see in a photo.

I'm 10DPO today and decided to take another test with FMU. It was the same clear blue early response test but the line was much more fainter than yesterdays tests.

Was worrying myself silly thinking it was another chemical so I got hubby to get me the First Responce tests.
Expecting it to be very very faint or even a BFN. I got the biggest when within 2 mins I got a dark line positive.

What do ladies think. Why did the clear blue be so much lighter than yesterdays?
Which one shud I trust?
20190203_131119.jpgthe 2 top ones are from yesterday afternoon and the 2 bottom ones from today.
I'm so confused please can anyone help.
:confused:
Which wud you trust the most?
Am I on my way to a healthy pregnancy or is this another chemical:confused:

I never got a positive on clearblue.

I've been reading some bad horror stories about the clear blue tests. Alot people have been getting false positives. And I read that u shud always back it up with a pink dye test.
I know a lot of ladies on here swear by FRER tests and I was so gobsmacked when it came up so dark and so quick.
I'm only 10DPO tho and AF due Thursday.
I'm so scared this is a chemical.

With my last chemical I did the FRER tests and I never got a dark line. I only got very very very faint lines then after a few days they wud be completly negative and the bleeding wud begin.
My temp is still on the rise. I'm hoping that's a positive sign.
Do you think I shud trust the FRER over the clear blue tests hon?

I've never used the blue tests, but frers have always been accurate for me. Good luck, and I'd say that looks like a strong line! I'm going through a chemical now, and it sucks, so I hope this is it for you.

I had a similar line on my frer at 10dpo I don't like the blue dye tests..

Frer looks great defo bfp and hopefully it will continue to get darker.. I had a chemical I'm December so i know the nerves you feel x

Awww fab lines lovely! And congrats. Think clear blue was a dodgy one that first response is beaut of a line !

Update ladies.
20190207_171825.jpg
Also got a positive on a didgi 1-2 and got the darkest line on the cheepy tests so far.
These cheepy ones are not as sensitive as FRER
20190207_194805.jpg
This came up strait away. Think I can finally start relaxing a bit. Also AF didn't show.
Fingers crossed this pregnancy is a healthy one.
Thanks for all ure comments.

I've never used the blue tests, but frers have always been accurate for me. Good luck, and I'd say that looks like a strong line! I'm going through a chemical now, and it sucks, so I hope this is it for you.

Oh no sweety i am so sorry. I know it's a very very early MC but it's still upsetting. My whole heart goes out to you. Wanted to say I have had 2 children since my chemicals. I pray u get pregnant again very quick and it's a sticky beany. I know what your going through. Sending huge hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"