Help please

alex_22

Reaction score
Is this positive or just very close?

8A70C1CA-C2E8-4B2A-92F1-9D3F01C89561.jpeg

Eeeep, positive! Test again in 12 hours to see it either go even darker or lighter (surge has passed) eeep!! Still waiting for my darn OPK to look this good! Lol

Eeeep, positive! Test again in 12 hours to see it either go even darker or lighter (surge has passed) eeep!! Still waiting for my darn OPK to look this good! Lol

This is the first time I’ve ever actually gotten a positive, tried using them while ttc last time and have been using them for a couple of cycles this time, I thought ovulation had already passed as I had ewcm for a few days at the beginning of the week and also getting a halfway there line if you know what I mean, I just figured I’d either missed the surge or urine too diluted. Don’t know what made me test today on what I thought was 3dpo. Good luck on getting your positive!

This is the first time I’ve ever actually gotten a positive, tried using them while ttc last time and have been using them for a couple of cycles this time, I thought ovulation had already passed as I had ewcm for a few days at the beginning of the week and also getting a halfway there line if you know what I mean, I just figured I’d either missed the surge or urine too diluted. Don’t know what made me test today on what I thought was 3dpo. Good luck on getting your positive!

Thanks...think I'm finally there with the positive today, I'm like you and just not sure cos it's not a perfect colour match haha. Lots of luck to you this cycle!!!

Is this positive or just very close?

View attachment 1081711

That's a positive thats as dark as them tests go I use the same brand and I also used a different brand and the one step ones never go darker than control line.
These were my positives. As I can see my one step one is the same as ures.
20200428_121052.jpg

That's a positive thats as dark as them tests go I use the same brand and I also used a different brand and the one step ones never go darker than control line.
These were my positives. As I can see my one step one is the same as ures.
View attachment 1081770

I think I’ll try another brand next cycle if this one doesn’t work out, that difference is unreal! The one step pregnancy tests aren’t up to much atm either I got terrible evap lines last cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->