help please

Gabrielle

Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!
Reaction score
okay so ive been having alot of gooey stringy white/tinge of yellow discharge today and had it the other day...on and off. im cd 24 of 30day cycle and in the tww.

i had pos opks cd 15,16,17 and neg cd18 so pretty sure i o'd right?..cp was high and watery cm...

so anyways this discharge got me thinking so i went and bought opks and took one and it kind positve...(like half the line is dark)...whats going on?

could i just be oing now...or maybe sign of pg..im so confused!
also my temps have been around 98.0 and up

help please

btw havent done a hpt

Well I want to say that can be a good PG sign because it is common when PG and the mucus plug is forming to have a lot of extra CM but I had a lot of it. Of course with my body it could just have thought it was going to O and then did not fully do it, I really hope this is it for you. When are you do and when are you going to test?

Sounds very positive to me!!!!!!! good luck!:happydance:

sounds very good. if you can remeber when i had my opk prob mine where postive for awhile got kinda light then wamo back to postive and they where postive b4 i actully got my bfp . so good luck hun and cm sounds good i had a lot of that to mine was also yellow.. sorry for tmi . good luck

af is due the 23rd...have no idea when im going to test..very scared!!!

thanks girls.i just honestly dont think i am preggers...idk why just dont. my cp is kinda low...i know it doesnt move up for awhile but it still makes me nervous?!

Hey now, Mine has been high for awhile so I agree that it does not mean yes or no. Keep your PMA and if she gets you, I will hopefully have had her too and be looking for a Nov :bfp: or an early x-mas present. Good luck hope this is it for you I don't mind playing catch up.

im very scared to take a test to its the heart breaking feeling when its neg... good luck tho

thanks girls.i just honestly dont think i am preggers...idk why just dont. my cp is kinda low...i know it doesnt move up for awhile but it still makes me nervous?!

You definitely can't go of cp from what I have read. I think it sounds positive. Hopefully the :witch: will stay away for you.

Well girls i took another opk today and there was a line but it def wasnt a dark one...what the heck im sooooooo confused???....guess we'll just wait and see. im not doing a hpt yet! thanks girls

Sometimes OPK's can stay positive for a few days, I know mine did last month and it totally confused and depressed me! :hugs:

BTW +OPK's aren't confirmation that you O'd, you can only tell that by temping. +OPK's just indicate that ther's an LH surge and ovulation usually follows 12-36 hours after that.

good luck gabs.......still think u need to chill a little more hun. stress dont help either way xxxxxxxxxx go poor urself a nice bath or something and relax. xxxx :hugs:

hey hun thanks for the pm. to your ? mine stayed postive for a few days then went kinda light for 3 days not super light infact it thought they where still postive but after looking harder they got lighter well then after 3 days they went back to postive then i did a pg test on 10dpo or 11dpo and got the faintest line i thought i was seeing things and flushed it down the toilet well couple hours later it was bugging me so retested and again faint line . so then waited till next day took another and the faint line was faint but darker than the day b4 . then went to freds and got postivs. good luck hun hope this helps.

okay so ive been having alot of gooey stringy white/tinge of yellow discharge today and had it the other day...on and off. im cd 24 of 30day cycle and in the tww.

i had pos opks cd 15,16,17 and neg cd18 so pretty sure i o'd right?..cp was high and watery cm...

so anyways this discharge got me thinking so i went and bought opks and took one and it kind positve...(like half the line is dark)...whats going on?

could i just be oing now...or maybe sign of pg..im so confused!
also my temps have been around 98.0 and up

help please

btw havent done a hpt

Just wanted to send you :hug: and wish you good luck! hope you will get :bfp: soon :)

From what I've been reading on the internet you could be pregnant. You need to pick a test date.

Good Luck I hope you get your :bfp: soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->