help please

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Gabrielle, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Gabrielle

Gabrielle Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!

okay so ive been having alot of gooey stringy white/tinge of yellow discharge today and had it the other day...on and off. im cd 24 of 30day cycle and in the tww.

i had pos opks cd 15,16,17 and neg cd18 so pretty sure i o'd right?..cp was high and watery cm...

so anyways this discharge got me thinking so i went and bought opks and took one and it kind positve...(like half the line is dark)...whats going on?

could i just be oing now...or maybe sign of pg..im so confused!
    also my temps have been around 98.0 and up

help please

btw havent done a hpt

2. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

Well I want to say that can be a good PG sign because it is common when PG and the mucus plug is forming to have a lot of extra CM but I had a lot of it. Of course with my body it could just have thought it was going to O and then did not fully do it, I really hope this is it for you. When are you do and when are you going to test?

3. nikkip19

nikkip19 expecting #1 :)

Sounds very positive to me!!!!!!! good luck!:happydance:

4. lilmomof3

lilmomof3 pregnant with #4

sounds very good. if you can remeber when i had my opk prob mine where postive for awhile got kinda light then wamo back to postive and they where postive b4 i actully got my bfp . so good luck hun and cm sounds good i had a lot of that to mine was also yellow.. sorry for tmi . good luck

5. Gabrielle

af is due the 23rd...have no idea when im going to test..very scared!!!

6. AppleSeed

AppleSeed TTC #1 Since July 2008

Excited for you!

7. Gabrielle

thanks girls.i just honestly dont think i am preggers...idk why just dont. my cp is kinda low...i know it doesnt move up for awhile but it still makes me nervous?!

8. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

Hey now, Mine has been high for awhile so I agree that it does not mean yes or no. Keep your PMA and if she gets you, I will hopefully have had her too and be looking for a Nov :bfp: or an early x-mas present. Good luck hope this is it for you I don't mind playing catch up.

9. aaiimmee

aaiimmee M/C NOV 08

im very scared to take a test to its the heart breaking feeling when its neg... good luck tho

10. tmr1234

tmr1234 Guest

good luck hun

11. bebe

bebe Well-Known Member

You definitely can't go of cp from what I have read. I think it sounds positive. Hopefully the :witch: will stay away for you.

12. Gabrielle

Well girls i took another opk today and there was a line but it def wasnt a dark one...what the heck im sooooooo confused???....guess we'll just wait and see. im not doing a hpt yet! thanks girls

13. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

Sometimes OPK's can stay positive for a few days, I know mine did last month and it totally confused and depressed me! :hugs:

BTW +OPK's aren't confirmation that you O'd, you can only tell that by temping. +OPK's just indicate that ther's an LH surge and ovulation usually follows 12-36 hours after that.

14. Sparklebaby

Sparklebaby Mummy to Jenny

good luck gabs.......still think u need to chill a little more hun. stress dont help either way xxxxxxxxxx go poor urself a nice bath or something and relax. xxxx :hugs:

15. Sambatiki

Sambatiki Finally a Mummy!!

Best of luck!! Lots of CM is a good thing

16. SJK

SJK Well-Known Member

good luck xx

17. lilmomof3

lilmomof3 pregnant with #4

hey hun thanks for the pm. to your ? mine stayed postive for a few days then went kinda light for 3 days not super light infact it thought they where still postive but after looking harder they got lighter well then after 3 days they went back to postive then i did a pg test on 10dpo or 11dpo and got the faintest line i thought i was seeing things and flushed it down the toilet well couple hours later it was bugging me so retested and again faint line . so then waited till next day took another and the faint line was faint but darker than the day b4 . then went to freds and got postivs. good luck hun hope this helps.

18. Catalyst

Catalyst Mother of 1 & TTC#2

Just wanted to send you :hug: and wish you good luck! hope you will get :bfp: soon :)

19. ANYA

ANYA Well-Known Member

From what I've been reading on the internet you could be pregnant. You need to pick a test date.

Good Luck I hope you get your :bfp: soon.