help please....

twinkletoes

Reaction score
hiya, hope you are all ok. Sorry this may be a little long and confusing as im very confused myself...

Right, ive just found out im pregnant but not sure when it is i'll be due as since i came off the depo in febuary ive only had 1 proper AF.

i have been wanting to calculate when im due so i looked at this

https://www.justparents.co.uk/pregnancycalculator.html

i know when it is my baby was conceived as there was few days close together where me and OH forgot to use protection :blush: , those dates were 24,25,26th of may. and accorsing to that thing conception occurs 2 weeks after Af. but i havnt had an Af for ages, so can i just put in a rough date of when Af would have come if i was having regular cycles or will that not work?

i am VERY VERY VERY confused :wacko:

Nevermind, ive found something else where you can put in a conception date :blush:

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC, But I love your signature. I want something like that in mine, but I dunno how to do it as I cant find any fancy fonts in my PSP program. :(

TOTALLY OFF TOPIC, But I love your signature. I want something like that in mine, but I dunno how to do it as I cant find any fancy fonts in my PSP program. :(

have you got PSP CS3 extended hunni. thats what i use???

Im not very good but if you want me to have a go at making some for you i will x

Hun have you tested with a Clearblue? If you conceived around that date you would be 26 give or take a day or 2 either side days past ovulation which means by this date your positive should be a big fat line...usually anyway!

I did reply to your other thread in TTC bit - sorry had not realised you had posted here too x

Hun have you tested with a Clearblue? If you conceived around that date you would be 26 give or take a day or 2 either side days past ovulation which means by this date your positive should be a big fat line...usually anyway!

I did reply to your other thread in TTC bit - sorry had not realised you had posted here too x

i did a tesco one today, well 2 actually and both of those have come up positive

Didnt have a naughty night over some wine & forgot have you? lol Was surprised a month after caused some faint lines - I wasn't saying it wasn't a + far from it was just concerned for you.

When will they see you now then hun?

An erm who the BF you just split with ex for your own safety didn't you? Sorry to ask just wondered but of course you may not want to say x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->