help pleeease

ceecee615

Reaction score
So im late fo af by 6 days no signs I have of it coming. went to the ER yesterday night and was tested for blood and urine test and both came out negative no yeast or serious infections doc only said i have an early uti i caught doc did a pelvic exam and im thinking my af will show cause the poking around but instead i went home saw creamy discharge and then watery i have sore boobs and headaches cramps but the cramps are probably frim uti so is it possible im still pregnant or no? Never been this late

What made you go to the ER? Did they not test for pregnancy when they took blood? If they didn't, it's definitely possible. If they did, I'd say it's unlikely you're pregnant because it would have showed positive by now. Have you tested at all?

What made you go to the ER? Did they not test for pregnancy when they took blood? If they didn't, it's definitely possible. If they did, I'd say it's unlikely you're pregnant because it would have showed positive by now. Have you tested at all?
I was having cramps and suspected a uti and cramps were hurting but yeah they did a urine and blood pregnancy test both were negative but still no period and they shut me down alot like no your not pregnant when i was asking why my period was late everything was done quick within an hour or earlier they had results but i still havent got my period. Do you think thats a uti causing a late period?

If I had to guess I would say you are out.
They tested and it came back negative so maybe you od later and infection is pushing it further.

If I had to guess I would say you are out.
They tested and it came back negative so maybe you od later and infection is pushing it further.
Yeah thats true thanx was hoping for different but this af needs to come so i can try again lol and get rid of this uti lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->