help pls?! freaked out!

rayxxx123

Reaction score
my breasts have been sore since my mc in feb( i was 7 weeks) its never really gone away so i gave my nipples a squeeze yesterday and clear fluids coming out?! whhyyy?? hope someone know i dont think its anything to do with my mc it was way too early wasnt it. sorry jus abit weirded out! x

i dont know if it is related to the mc. but if it is, it could just be breastmilk. it may simply be that you'd started developing it and it never went away. if it is breastmilk, it should go away on its own but I'd get it checked by your gp anyway :)

thanks hun yeah il prob go to my gp or maybe ring them. its milky now but only comes out when i squeeze i thought if it was pregnancy related it wouldnt be happening 3 months later though hmm its upsetting me abit. thanks tho
xxx

Are you taking prenatals? From what I understand is it is totally common for that to happen when someone is even if they aren't pregnant.

no im on folic acid and antidepressants and beta blockers hich i wonderd if they were causin it its just ive never had it in my life so its a worry and my boobs r very sore ever since my last mc. like u say mayb it is normal! x

could be related to the folic acid..or possibly the anti depressants. i remember mine saying it was a rare side effect. either way i doubt its something to worry about :) and changing to milky is normal. it starts off sorta...clear/yellowy and goes milky soon after :)

thAnk u xxx its still there when i squeeze going to gp tommorow never been so freaked out! but thanks for advice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->